[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 164

strangerr:
Thank you all. What happened to Australia?)))
The pressure on the Australian currency was exerted by the data on the real estate market. For example, new home sales fell by 9.4%. Combined with last week's consumer price data which showed a slowdown, there is a higher chance that the RBA will decide tomorrow to cut the policy rate. The Aussie got some support from private sector lending data which showed an increase of 0.4% beating the 0.3% growth forecast.
As usual the first week of the month is rich in macroeconomic data. The Chinese data is worth watching as commodity currencies are reacting strongly to the Chinese economy.
Technical analysis of the pair AUD/USD
There was no reversal to the broken resistance ($1.0855 - $1.0451). The pair rapidly strengthened on Friday after a small pullback. However, given that the resistance is daily, the "buy on a pullback to the broken resistance" tactic remains in force.

margaret:
The Australian currency was pressured by data from the property market. New-build sales fell by 9.4%. Combined with last week's consumer price data that showed a slowdown, the likelihood that the RBA will decide tomorrow to lower the policy rate increases. The Aussie got some support from private sector lending data which showed an increase of 0.4% beating the 0.3% growth forecast.
As usual the first week of the month is rich in macroeconomic data. The release of Chinese data is worth watching as commodity currencies are reacting strongly to the Chinese economy.
Technical analysis of the AUD/USD pair
There was no reversal to the broken resistance ($1.0855 - $1.0451). The pair rapidly strengthened on Friday after a small pullback. However, given that the resistance is daily, the tactic of "buying on a pullback to the broken resistance" remains in force.

Thanks.

strangerr:

Thank you.

Evgeny Romanov28.04.2012 - 15:55

.... i will tell you this - miracles do not happen ... The eur has sold 1.3215, and i am asked if i should sell 1.3290? ouch, this is a good price, but i have a counter question, will they give it to me? I already sold, in short... On the H4 the eu has a head with ears (reversal pattern H&S), it even has a daily pattern ... I don't trust these heads at all, but in this case the lack of progress in eu has been seen for too long, and if the price is not going up, its going down... that is, I am pondering whether to leave the eu, liquidating the purchase of the pound (fixing profits), because there is also a divergence on the eu on H4 ... And I am asked - and there is also a divergence on the pound on H4?

Yes, the divergence on H4 hasn't been broken yet. And it may not be broken, the masd is inertial, but the current mood is bullish here as well. And the divergence is broken on the hour with growth. And there was a divert on the daley as well and they broke it. Now, what is a divergence? It is an indicator of the market mood. So the divergence says that the market doesn't want to go up. Right? Yes!

But if the price goes up against the divert - it's a mood indicator as well, because the price is the main indicator and indices are secondary and if the price shows such growth on H4 - vertical - who will look at the divert? No, everyone does, everyone is on the button, but everyone buys against the diver, but they are afraid of fixing, so they are on the button, and selling against sterling growth on the diverts is the fate of beginners...

Ugh, sterling loves beginners! I know it. It eats up the whole deposit easily.... And the last, just from experience, if the price has made above 1.61, then 1.63 or close to 1.63 will be in play, that is 1.6290-6315 zone, this is the pound. And look after berdanka started shooting rates in america in 07, in september, the eu started rising, to 1.4290 sort of, then fell to 1.4013 and then aha. Why do I remember in detail, I was hanging in it then, and averaging from 1.4256-89, that seems to be what it was...

And the sterling, yes - a divergence on the H4 with a reference point at 1.6120, and he says - everything above 1.6120 is a divergence, and there will be a correction, probably, if the pound does not break ... But the pound is going down, it's going up, but it's no fun, I've drunk all the blood, one step forward and two steps back... But it's not so scary together with the sold euro... Anyway, such "fears" should always be in the plus...

margaret:

Evgeny Romanov 28.04.2012 - 15:55

.... I'll tell you this - there are no miracles ... the euro sold 1.3215

78.15 the quid wants...))) the fabulous target the eu did not set today... we are waiting for it later... )))

strangerr:
Thank you all. What happened to Australia?))

Hi Strange, I'm feeling pretty woozy, so take it easy, but be careful ;0)

I see Strangerr is the driving force behind the branch .) Hey there!!!

Traders must be celebrating May 1. No movement)))

sergey620x:
Traders must be celebrating May 1. No movement))))
look at the austrian, the rate is lower than expected, i wish the eu were like that

stranger alert

EURUSD FORECAST MAY 1
Can't break through the resistance so far, the euro is trading at the trend+ channel wall. If the current local high is not overcome, there will be a favourable opportunity for bearish investors. Namely, from the level of 1.3165, the price will move towards the target of 1.3116. After the breakdown of the channel wall, the eur/usd is expected to reach the level of 1.3350, and then 1.3385.

EUR/USD FORECAST MAY 1
Presumably, the development of the wave (d), which is forming a horizontal triangle, is going on. In the near future, presumably, we expect growth in the pair, during which the wave [c] of y of (d) will be completed.

taken from forexstatus.ru/..... so my selves are not doing so well ))))) damn.....

emotraid:

stranger. Hey.

EURUSD FORECAST MAY 1
Can't break through the resistance so far, the euro is trading at the trend+ channel wall. If the current local high is not overcome, there will be a favourable opportunity for bearish investors. Namely, from the level of 1.3165, the price will move towards the target of 1.3116. After the breakdown of the channel wall, the eur/usd is expected to reach the level of 1.3350, and then 1.3385.

EUR/USD FORECAST MAY 1
Presumably, the development of the wave (d), which is forming a horizontal triangle, is going on. In the near future, presumably, we expect growth in the pair, during which the wave [c] of y of (d) will be completed.

taken from forexstatus.ru/..... so my selves are not doing so well ))))) damn.....

Hi, how's Grandma?
Reason: