Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 3

I see they're getting out of hand))) I'll take the hit as a lightning rod

Zhunko:
What definition is that? It's the first time I've heard of it.

Do you know a way of making money from a random process?

sand:
Yes you can, but only if you have a clear idea of the differences from random.

Why even compare it to a random process? I mean, it's understandable, one way of looking for patterns. But it doesn't make much sense.

sand:
Do you know a way of making money from a random process?
I do :)

I've heard it somewhere before, either on the bride or on the spider. what would be the SB, and there you can make money on it. but is it the SB?

TheXpert:

Why even compare it to a random process? I mean, it's understandable, one way of looking for patterns. But it doesn't make much sense.

I know :)

I only know a way not to lose out on a random process.

sand:

I would correct your formula a bit, under the root you should not count periods, but the number of bars in a period. For forex it is the same, but when I did the same on stock charts it was a source of errors.

There is only one slip-up: empty brackets are omitted, but everything is correct.

Selling SB quotes :) is a way of making money on SB.

And maybe it is better to look for patterns in the logic of price formation rather than in the distinction of a random series?

tara:

There's only one slip-up - the empty brackets are omitted, but otherwise it's correct

An error would occur if, for example, you had not 24 hour bars in a day bar but, say, 10.

Of course it will.

Nevertheless, it is constructive here. Proven and understandable. Old Lanchester is very convincing.

Reason: