Experiment - page 131

Mikhael1983:
If there are ten people willing to do that, I'll open a real one.)

Is there any difference between eurodollar and bitcoindollar, in your world view? The robot sort of doesn't know or care what kind of curve it's analysing.
Moderators, it's not for you? This is the second time, and everything is fine.
Yusya used to collect $1000, this one I don't know

Mikhael1983:
Would the public like a change of signal account to a real one? Since it's such a party.

I wish you every success! And good luck!

Thank you. I'll take that as a yes.

Let me clarify my question. Is there any difference between EURUSD and BTCUSD, not in the sense that bitcoin has bigger and more frequent trends, but in terms of being able to predict the price and catch these trends?

If some people are seriously claiming that yes, there is, and trading BTCUSD is easier in their opinion, then what prevents them from doing it? )

Yusya collected $1,000 each, this one I don't know.

You worry like a madman, but Master Yusuf has not collected anything yet, and I have not even indicated such an intention. You're mean.)

Andrei Khlebnikov:
Mikhael, Marat seems to imply that on a flat or not so pronounced trends as in bitcoin PNB will lose, which is exactly what Yusuf's monitoring proves.

So maybe we should advise Yusuf to apply a system that is supposed to catch trends, on an instrument where those same trends are more frequent and stronger than on other instruments?

Mikhael1983:
Thank you. I'll take that as a yes.

Let me clarify my question. Is there any difference between EURUSD and BTCUSD, not in the sense that bitcoin has bigger and more frequent trends, but in terms of being able to predict the price and catch these trends?

If some of them are seriously maintain that yes, there is, and trading BTCUSD is easier in their opinion, then what prevents them from doing it? )

These chatterboxes shouldn't pay so much attention. They don't understand the point and the goal. If the goal is to maximize profit, then the tools should be chosen according to the goal. But this is beyond their level of understanding.

Mikhael1983:

So maybe we should advise Yusuf to use a system that is supposed to catch trends, on an instrument where those trends are more frequent and stronger than on other instruments?

Yusuf rarely listens to advice, unfortunately. He was given a lot of good advice.

Andrei Khlebnikov:

Yusuf rarely listens to advice, unfortunately. He has been given a lot of good advice.

The word"good" should be put in inverted commas.

Then the phrase will sound right: He was given a lot of "good" advice.

Sync by

what's worth the "good" stupidity with the flipping ;))

and there is a lot of such "good" advice.

Олег avtomat:

You should put in inverted commas the word"helpful".

Then the phrase is correct: He was given a lot of "good" advice.

OK =) Correction accepted, but it's not hard to throw the baby out with the water.

Andrei Khlebnikov:

OK =) correction accepted, but it's not hard to throw the baby out with the water.

That's unlikely... Because there is no "there" baby.

But they'll take you into the swamp.

Reason: