Experiment - page 130

Mikhael1983:

Z.I. I use my own algorithms, of course. But when I realized that Yusuf wrote the same thing in his 2011 article (L+M+S = 1; I called the function L a "function of future periods" because the future market price depends on its value, the function M a "function of the present" because it determines the change in the market price per unit time period in question, and the function S a "past function"), and I haven't invented anything new since then, I felt a bit sorry for the man )

Anyway, I wrote a cover on a ready-made original PNB composition, I see. ;)

But what about the copyright? )

I didn't quite catch the question. What might be the problem with copyright, what do you mean?

Hail to the PNB! Hail to SML! Vivat, vivat, vivat!

BTCUSD = 49154.

I should have closed position 48650 on Friday night, it would have been 70% by now in some virtual sense, we could have shouted on weekend without waiting till Monday )

Why, does the public want a change of signal account to a real one? While the going gets tough.

Mikhael1983:
Why, would the public like to switch from a signal account to a real one? While we're at it.

So you're already pretty sure of success?
Open on a cent, people here want you to swing a hundred to five hundred. ;)

Mikhael1983:
Hail to the PNB! Hail to SML! Vivat, vivat, vivat!

BTCUSD = 49154.

I should have closed my position at 48650 on Friday night, it would have been 70% by now and I could shout at the weekend without waiting for the Monday.)

By the way, your equity rose by"unbelievable" 60% due to bitcoin rise, too? )

No way )

Go on, without the bitcoin, show the same result for the eu, because you have gained virtual 60% on a rising instrument and are shouting vivat, vivat, vivat! ;))))

If there are ten people willing to do that, I'll open a real one.)

Is there any difference between eurodollar and bitcoindollar, in your world view? The robot sort of doesn't know or care what kind of curve it is analysing.

Mikhael1983:
If I get ten people willing to do that, I'll open a real one.)

Is there any difference between eurodollar and bitcoindollar, in your world view? The robot does not know or care what kind of curve it is analysing.

Of course it does.
There are states behind currencies. The bitcoin is on its own. Find somewhere that the eu has appreciated/decreased in value by a factor of 2 to 3 in a few months.

Mikhael1983:
If there are ten people willing to do that, I'll open a real one.)

Is there any difference between eurodollar and bitcoindollar, in your world view? The robot sort of doesn't know or care what kind of curve it is analysing.

Yes, it does, open two demos, or better yet a real one, one with euros and one with bitcoins and run the robot

The robot will lose both of them, but it will illusorily show a small equity increase for the hamsters for a week or a month,

and then, however, it'll be the same as always.

However, monitoring will tell everything instead of me )

Mikhael, Marat seems to be hinting that on a flat or not so pronounced trend as bitcoin, PNB will sell out, which is what Yusuf's monitoring proves.
Mikhael1983
Mikhael1983
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера
Reason: