Experiment - page 138

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

One of my vicious opponents got to the point where he managed to get me banned from the forum, until 2025, without the knowledge of the moderators on one of my ISPs.

I wonder how he did it? Hacked into the forum or something. Yeah and also your ISP. I don't get it to be honest.

And why do you always seem to be treated with some kind of malice? Isn't that a projection of your character onto others? I hope not.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

and when all the lines merge into one, it means either a solid SELL, as in the case of gold, silver, euro and others, or a solid BAI.

Unfortunately, it is post-factum. That is, there is no firm signal - these lines can diverge again. You are not feeding future prices to the indicator, but past ones.

By the way yes!
Where's the future, where's that line???
For example with the past it's clear to me, it carries over to the present. Where is the future?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Where is the future?

Where will the present be when the past is transposed into it.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Where the present will be when the past is transposed into it.

I see, it's a total mess.
The present in the future that is.
Like I said, the future is nowhere. That is, there isn't one.
Correspondingly n+n+0=1

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Unfortunately, it is ex post facto. That is, there is no firm signal - these lines may diverge again. You are not feeding the future prices to the indicator, you are feeding the past prices.

No, not post factum. Gold has been firmly in the sell for about a month, for example. It seems to you that, ex post facto, the PNB does not take into account small volatilities.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I wonder how he did it? Hacked into the forum or something. Oh, and your ISP. I don't get it, honestly.

And why do you always feel like you're being treated with some kind of malice? Isn't that a projection of your character onto others? I hope not.

It is a fact, because everything is fine from another provider. I am logging in from another provider. I'm also fine on other people's computers. The moderator says they didn't ban me.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is a fact because, from another provider, everything is fine. Now I am logging in from a different provider. I'm also fine on other people's computers. The moderator keeps telling me that they didn't ban me.

On other people's computers?
So, from your own means Misha 1983 ? ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No, not ex post facto. Gold, for example, has been firmly in the selloff for about a month now. It seems to you that, ex post facto, PNBs don't account for small volatilities.

Ex post facto. You won't deny that you are taking prices from the past, will you? And if there was a trend there (as you say three lines into one is a solid signal) that doesn't mean it will continue.

A month? And this is coming from someone who uses a sample of 300 daily bars.

PNB doesn't take into account small volatility

It takes everything into account, it changes the signal at every sneeze.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I see, it's a total mess.
Present in future i.e.
Like I said, the future is nowhere. That is, it's gone.
Correspondingly n+n+0=1

Let's wait for the results of the real experiment and everything will become clear.

Reason: