Experiment - page 208

Marat Zeidaliyev #:

Yeah... really, if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have noticed...

shocked )

PS increment should always be displayed in real time and not historical

Even I have noticed.
But I don't care.
Replenished only out of necessity.
I will have to, I will add more because the system is not complete due to novelty. The analysis of trades will only confuse me for now.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Even I noticed.
But I don't care.
I only replenished myself out of necessity.
If necessary, I will add more, as the system is not complete due to its novelty. The analysis of trades will only confuse you for now.
Should your subscribers give you some, too?

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Even I noticed that.
But I don't care.
I only replenished myself out of necessity.
If necessary, I will add more, as the system is not complete due to its novelty. The analysis of transactions is only confusing for now.

Renat, what if I have a deposit of 2,000 on my account, I have to add another 2,000? And if we have 5000? This is not a working TS - a coin.

P.S. Although no, the coin with a better chance of working without refilling the account.

Олег avtomat #:

In other words, there is no 122% gain. The actual gain on the balance sheet is +61% (i.e. half of what was drawn). The actual gain on equity is -4% (i.e. drawdown).

This error is due to deposit replenishments.

Oleg, I think this is the thing, the growth is calculated not to the total total deposit, but to the size of the deposit on different dates. So, if Renat got 122% growth on the initial deposit of 40 quid, then even after making another forty, he still made his 122.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Oleg, I think here's the thing, the increase is calculated not to the total total deposit, but to the size of the deposit on different dates. Assuming that Renat got 122% growth on the initial deposit of 40 quid, then even after making another forty, he still made his 122.

No, he would have lost his 40 if he hadn't made a deposit. The bottom line is that the money involved before closing was clearly not 40. So where did the 122% gain come from?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Renat, if we have a deposit of 2,000, do we need to add another 2,000? And if we have 5000? This is not a working TS - coin.

P.S. Although no, a coin with a better chance of working without a refill on the account.

Refills will end when the risk does not exceed 10%. The signals are correct in this, it is a basic and sufficient parameter to continue trading calmly.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Sinking will end when the risk does not exceed 10%. In this signals counts right, it is the main and sufficient parameter to continue trading calmly.

OK, not convinced yet, I will check again tomorrow by opening a new account and creating a signal on it.

I'm sure the whole thing will collapse like a house of cards

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

OK, not convinced yet, I will check again tomorrow by opening a new account and creating a signal on it.

I'm sure the whole thing will collapse like a house of cards

Yeah, you're good at that, but you're good at that.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Oleg, I think this is the thing, the growth is calculated not to the total total deposit, but to the size of the deposit on different dates. Conventionally, if Renat got a growth of 122% on the initial deposit of 40 quid, then even after making another forty, he still made his 122.

Gains should be calculated and fixed at current equity, and ignore top-ups.

Marat Zeidaliyev #:

Gains should be calculated and recorded on current equity.

Of course, a comical picture is created when the current loss is added to the balance sheet and this is beautifully reflected in the gain. Amazing)))

It's not funny to me. But we see it with our own eyes with the simple example of Rena. And it is so everywhere.

Reason: