The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 18

yosuf:
What's not to like now? "Claiming", because there may be better options that can be offered or identified from. freely available, sources.

A model is a model, not a pretend model. Let's keep it simple already (no ridicule):

Sultonov'sRegression MarketModel

TheXpert:
We are talking about a model now. I simply cited a contradiction.

Box and Jenkins said 50 years ago: "there are no right models - there are useful ones".

When they say that "we should isolate the deterministic component and then deal with the residuals", that is methodology, not a model. There are people who have the methodology or are trying to master it, and there are people who are looking for flaws. That's the way it is in any business. A successful trader on the makda will not learn anything additionally until he sells once, then another. And if he has brains and education he will ask himself a question: "Why did I trust my TS? In statistics (econometrics) this is the main question, to which the answer is sought, and in searching for an answer to this question the author of the model usually finds a huge number of flaws, in the place where you find one. Gradually, one comes to understand the aphorism of Box. Perfect models today are not achievable, you can only build a model with known strengths and, most importantly, known weaknesses.

Replaced an obvious error in the title - replaced "challenger" with the correct word.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page387 - here is an episode on how RMS handles the artificial price history.

yosuf:
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page387 - here is an episode on how RMS handles the artificial price history.

Isn't there a landscape of how RMS deals with the real price of e.g. tomorrow ?

Mischek2:

Isn't there a landscape of how RMS is dealing with the real price for tomorrow for example ?
And how do you know the price for tomorrow? Spy?

paukas:
And how do you know the price for tomorrow? Spy?

State Department

faa1947:

Is your Russian bad too? Do you know the meaning of the words "contradiction" and "flaw"?

Okay, my methodology -- I roll the dice, even -- salt, odd -- buy. How is yours any better?

As far as I'm concerned, mine and yours are both equally meaningless.

A quick question: where is the indicator?

TheXpert:

Is your Russian bad too? Do you know the meaning of "contradiction" and "flaw"?

Okay, this is my methodology -- I roll the dice, even -- salt, odd -- buy. How is yours any better?

As far as I'm concerned, mine and yours are both equally meaningless.

Judging by your question, and that you are somehow not responding to the words "distrust of TC", I can't explain it to you.

Reason: