The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 17

Then put it this way: "a docent claiming to depend on a model describing market patterns" ))

TheXpert:
Then put it like this: "a docent claiming to depend on a model describing market patterns" ))

Competently! :-)

2Jusuf - make corrections to the title of the topic.

No, it's better this way: "a docent dependent on a model claiming to describe market patterns".

Vo.

TheXpert: No, it's better this way: "a docent dependent on a model claiming to describe market patterns".
Too late. The first version is already in the Annals. And it's about dependence on it too.

Mathemat:
Too late. The first version is already in the Annals. And in it, too, about addiction.
Wow, that's fast. Thank you )

Roman.:

Literally! :-)

2Jusuf - make corrections to the title of the topic.

Thank you, I have made some changes, and that is what it means to be non-Russian. I thought I knew Russian quite well, although when I entered the university in 1966, I only knew "I", "you", "he" and "she".

The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market

The farther into the woods the more firewood

it's better this way: "RMS claiming everything!"

gpwr:

The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market

The farther into the woods the more firewood

What's not to like now? "Challenging", because there may be better options that participants can offer or identify from freely available, sources.

yosuf:
Thank you, I have made some changes, that's what it means to be non-Russian. I thought I knew Russian quite well, although when I entered the university in 1966 I only knew "I", "you", "he", and "she".

Success is evident! Congratulations.

By - name - Oh! That's another thing!

Recruit adepts! :-)

Reason: