The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 16

Mischek2:

Yeah?! And who has been bulldozing our ears for a year and a half that drawdown is a form of investment. Without investment there can be no profit, etc.

Pushkin? ))

Drawdown is a form of drainage.

paukas:

It does not apply to 18. There you go )

What's left of normalcy...

paukas:

Anyway... give me back my kasher avatar, I'm having some sort of newfangled cognitive dissonance because of you.

--------------

- Mum, can I go skydiving on Saturday?

- You can jump. You can't pull the ring.

There's a new form of threat on the forum, here and there.

"I'll open a demo account tomorrow ..."

)

yosuf:

1. You are right, I don't steal what is not mine, I try not to give it away. At the time of the Soviet Union, I invented the "flow regulator" according to a.s. 1035571, it was introduced everywhere as unnamed, and I was sidelined, so I obtained my fee of 20000 r. only through the court.

2. It's not a pure regression. It's a case where the regression equation sometimes completely replicates the behaviour of the original. If you know examples of such regression, please do.

1. tarde venientibus ossa :)

2. For example, polynomial regression/interpolation, where the degree of the approximating polynomial is equal to the number of interpolation nodes. Such an approximation does not "sometimes" but always "completely repeats the behaviour of the original". :) Quite a common mistake when building polynomial models and data filters. By the way, in Excel polynomial approximations of various special functions are used very widely, and "magic (18)", if I remember correctly, comes precisely from one of those functions. :)

Shit, the name has changed.

It's not clear at all - the Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - which claims to be a relationship describing market patterns.

TheXpert:
The docent has a hard time with cases.

(a patterned one))

TheXpert:
The docent has a hard time with cases.
Thanks, corrected.

yosuf:
Thank you, corrected.

If "describing" refers to "model" rather than "dependency", it used to be - right. :-) i.e. "model" which is "claiming" и "describing" (you have a comma instead of "and") is an enumeration.

Reason: