The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 21

yosuf:
If you put N=0 in the settings, the trader line "comes alive", reacting to each tick. It's short like this.

I don't see N in the settings.

yosuf:
Let it be "fat" or "red". Every hunter wants to know where the pheasant sits. (с)

Where the pheasant is? Above 1.22581 or below?

What is the world coming to (c) They are already drawing pheasants on the charts, but they do not say what the rate will be tomorrow

yosuf:
Let it be "fat" or red. Every hunter wants to know where the pheasant sits.

Frantically banging his head ABSTAIN. WHERE IS THE ORANGE, even if your- Let it be "fat" or red, there are two fat ones. AND THERE IS NO RED ONE AT ALL .

THIS IS.

1-a yellow-thin line on the price tip

2-Blue line of medium thickness.

3-Pink or whatever, let it be thick scarlet.

4- Thin purple, pointing upwards,

WHERE are the entry/exit points, and how much does it redraw with every tick as you say. Otherwise the entry points can be in one place and when the tick arrives they are redrawn.

DmitriyN:

I don't see N in the settings.
Sorry, in this variant N= BarShift

Nikitoss:

Frantically banging my head ABSTAIN. WHERE IS ORANGE, even if your- Let it be "fat" or red, there are 2 fat ones. AND THERE IS NO RED ONE AT ALL .

THIS IS.

1-a yellow-thin line on the price tip

2-Blue line of medium thickness.

3-Pink or whatever, let it be thick scarlet.

4- Thin purple, pointing upwards,

WHERE are the entry/exit points, and how much does it redraw with each tick as you say. Because now the entry points can be in one place and when the tick comes they are redrawn.

1. there is only one scarlet thick trader line, but before the forecast correction upwards, this scarlet line mixed with the thin blue line takes a different shade, you will get used to it with time;

2. Blue - buy line;

3. scarlet - trader's line;

4. Purple - buy line.

5. You choose your entry and exit points, based on the situation and level of risk. For example, some traders can confidently place a "Sell" position, despite the correction, and some traders split it into "Sell" and "Buy" when correction comes. So, everyone is the master of his own fate.

I myself use strategies of "dive in" and "get out of the market" with Buy orders, or "go to the top" and "come down from it" with Sell orders when the global trend changes according to the indicator, i.e. long term. Intraday or scalp trading is harder to predict.

Mischek2:

Where is the Pheasant sitting ? Above 1.22581 or below ?

What is the world coming to (c) They are drawing pheasants on the charts already, but they do not say what the rate will be tomorrow

Sell for tomorrow, although there is a slight upward correction going on now:

can you regress a line like that, too?

A rare but beautiful example of how it is.

HideYourRichess:

can you regress a line like that, too?

A rare but beautiful example of how it is.

Emissions have to be thrown out.

faa1947:
Emissions must be thrown out.
It's not discards, it's a normal price move )

TheXpert:
It's not an outlier, it's a normal price move )

More like an outlier (spike). more than 3 sigmas, you can have less or you can have more, but an outlier. There are two types: a return to the old trend (this we have) and a movement on a new trajectory. in the first case - just a statistic flying, a rare event,
Reason: