The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 5

Vizard:
the fact will determine what happened yesterday...and not even now...
what will happen tomorrow will never be known )))...
You also look at the tangent example, how its twists are predicted, because the original series didn't seem to contain information about them, in our understanding of kotir!

yosuf:

Let's try it now:

So far for the first 30 points:

An iterative algorithm was used to create that sequence:

s[0] = {0};
s[i] = {s[i - 1], s[i - 1], 1 - s[i - 1]} // s[1]={0, 0, 1}, s[2]={0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0}, ...

You have been given a plot of 90 observations of sequence s[5], the first 43 counts of which have been removed.

As I understand from your graph, the prediction turned out to be quite inaccurate. A value of 0.5 will give a lower residual variance than 0 or 1, without any detectable deterministic component.

yosuf:
You too look at the tangent example, how its twists are predicted, since the original series didn't seem to contain information about them, as we understand kotir!

That's funny...

not in ours but in YOUR....

anonymous:

I used iterative algorithm to create that sequence:

s[0] = {0};
s[i] = {s[i - 1], s[i - 1], 1 - s[i - 1]} // s[1]={0, 0, 1}, s[2]={0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0}, .

You have been given a plot of 90 observations of sequence s[5], the first 43 samples of which have been removed.

As I understand from your graph, the prediction was very inaccurate. A value of 0.5 will give a lower variance of residuals than 0 or 1, without any detectable deterministic component.

An overwhelming number of local coryphaei do not divide a quotidian into a deterministic and a random component.

There's a different nuance with Yusuf.

He is carrying around the famous formula (18) here. I have a suspicion that it can be used for smoothing, with the following properties.

I can identify kinks on historical data. But when a bar arrives I can't answer the question. whether it is the beginning of a break or not. The reason is that the smoothing at the break point is not differentiable.

Yusuf applied a gamma function maybe it can dock at the break with the previous model and the predictive power of the model will remain? He stated his gamma function, but I don't understand it and can't program it, and Yusuf won't contact me. Maybe we can do it now?

Vizard:
the fact will determine what happened yesterday...and not even now...
what will happen tomorrow will never be known )))...

Very fatal. Black or white. Maybe it's possible to know, but not with a certain margin of error?

faa1947:

An overwhelming number of local coryphaei do not divide a quotidian into a deterministic and a random component.

Should they? And the two questions that follow are why and why?

TheXpert:
Do I have to? And the two questions that follow -- why and why?

I am a Marxist and they believe that man is a product of the environment.

There was a thread here where the topicstarter asked for a fractal indicator that didn't lag by two bars like his. Therefore, what environment?

It's all a blank, though.

anonymous:

An iterative algorithm was used to create that sequence:

s[0] = {0};
s[i] = {s[i - 1], s[i - 1], 1 - s[i - 1]} // s[1]={0, 0, 1}, s[2]={0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0}, ...

You have been given a plot of 90 observations of sequence s[5], the first 43 samples of which have been removed.

As I understand from your graph, the prediction was very inaccurate. A value of 0.5 will give a lower variance of the residuals than 0 or 1, without any detectable deterministic component.

Hurry up with your conclusions, this is what you get if you enter all your data:

faa1947:

I am a Marxist and they believe that man is a product of the environment.

There was a thread here where the topicstarter asked for a fractal indicator that didn't lag by two bars like his. Therefore, what environment?

Oh, you guys. The environment isn't until tomorrow.

Mischek2:
You guys. Wednesday's not until tomorrow.

Habitat, not day of the week. You're a long way from Marxism, though.
Reason: