[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 158

margaret:

http://gorod.dp.ua/news/71978

Shops are closed all over the city, traffic in the city centre is blocked, a state of emergency has been declared and no one is allowed to leave their homes.

tinny.... it's about time one gang got on top of another one.... everything is ahead....Yulko -professor Moriarty))) like the comments...

I made a trial pamm on insta, I'll see if it's true that pamm is a better drain than a regular account))

Who can tell me when the pound will stop, I'm itching to sell, the indices strongly suggest, stops also need to be chopped from time to time?)))

rigc:
tin.... now one gang is going to blame the other for.... everything is ahead....Yulko -Professor Moriarty))) liked it in the comments...

this is the more realistic view of what is going on:

Dmitry (27.04.12 18:54): The victims are very sorry. But remembering the 911 film revealing the involvement of intelligence agencies in the New York bombings, it seems to me that they were not without them here either. One could have disagreed, had it not been for a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada that "for security reasons" bans meetings, rallies and demonstrations (to stop all pro-Tymoshenko protests).

Already banned all mass gatherings, including going to theatres and cinemas...

margaret:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://gorod.dp.ua/news/71978

Shops are closed all over the city, traffic in the city centre is blocked, a state of emergency has been declared and no one is allowed to leave their homes.

condolences...

margaret:

this is the more realistic view of what is going on:

Dmitry (27.04.12 18:54): The victims are very sorry. But remembering the 911 film revealing the involvement of intelligence agencies in the New York bombings, it seems to me that they were not without them here either. One could have disagreed, had it not been for a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada that "for security reasons" would have banned meetings, rallies and demonstrations (to stop all protests in support of Tymoshenko).

They have already banned all mass gatherings, including visits to theatres and cinemas...

I remember the underground in Minsk, absolutely everyone knows where their hands are growing from, they found suitable candidates instantly, they shot them up with the same speed.

I would not be surprised if this scenario is followed in Ukraine.

OlegTs:

I made a trial pamm on insta, I'll see if it is true that the pamm is a better drain than a regular account))

When will the pound stop, i am itching to sell, the indices strongly suggest it, stops should also be chopped from time to time)))

)))

neither are we going down and they won't let us go north ... sad ))))

I agree. this is probably where we'll end the week. there will be no more normal traffic.

andreika:
i agree. this may be the end of the week. there will not be a normal move.

I told you at lunchtime that there is a chance of ending up here))))

If the gap is up, then we will grow further)

i got a gap down on monday and the whole day is flat, if the gap is up then we will go up more....

emotraid:
and we are not going down and they won't let us go north ... sad ))))

where are you all going on Friday nights...)))

peak will still be there, you can short there a bit (pips)...

Reason: