[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 162

strangerr:

Hi again, I'm sleepy, not on my iPhone)))
Hi!

strangerr:

Hello again everyone, I'm sleepy, not on my iPhone))))
Hello! Did the new house pour in?

current situation on the indices

...it is very possible the eu will correct and target 1.34.... that's what everyone is happy with right now...

lotos7:
that's fine with everyone now...

not everyone. waiting for the fall.

M_Dimens:

current situation on the indices

and can you share the index indicator?

andreika:

not everyone. expect a fall.

Not only will May Day happen in the next few days, but the US labour market data will also be released. And that figure will be a lot more fun. Recall that March's figures were disappointingly low. April promises to be just as dismal; the only difference is that the market is better prepared for it. Either way, the peerolls will be the trading leitmotif of the coming sessions. Traders have already started to prepare for the statistics: The dollar index is at a monthly low and there is no rush to buy the American.

lotos7:

Not only will May Day happen in the coming days, but also the publication of US labour market data. And that figure is going to be a lot more fun. Recall that March's figures were disappointingly low. April promises to be just as dismal; the only difference is that the market is better prepared for it. Either way, the peerolls will be the trading leitmotif of the coming sessions. Traders have already started to prepare for the statistics: The Dollar Index is at a monthly low, and there is no rush to buy the American.

Maybe, but that's not enough for a good Euro rise to 1.34 and higher! Shall we blow bubbles?

margaret:
Hello! Has the new house been poured in?

Hi, no, just had a holiday of the soul)))

Not looking down on the euro.

Hello, is anyone alive?)))
Reason: