[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 156

rigc:

Now tell us why your unit is not in the top of alpa's list?))

I'm reminded of the car show Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson was playing a simulator on a Playstation and showed good results. Then he decided to check all this in real life and flew to California to drive the same car on the same track as in the computer game. In real life, the result was much worse. He said that the concrete walls there seemed so hard and death so close that his legs were pressing on the brakes. :)

rigc:

Now tell us why your unit is not in the top of alpa's list?))

I'm reminded of the car show Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson was playing a simulator on a Playstation and showed good results. Then he decided to check all this in real life and flew to California to drive the same car on the same track as in the computer game. In real life, the result was much worse. He said that the concrete walls there seemed so hard and death so close that his legs were pressing on the brakes. :)

emotraid:

no

EBC:
I'm reminded of the Top Gear car show. Jeremy Clarkson was playing a simulator on a Playstation and was doing quite well. Then he decided to check it all out in real life and flew to California to drive the same car on the same track as in the computer game. In real life, the result was much worse. He said that the concrete walls there seemed so hard and death so close that his legs were pressing on the brakes. :)

What happens now?

Margaret what was the terrorist attack in Dnipropetrovsk?

at the moment I plan a short move up to 3245 and then back down again

EBC:
I'm reminded of the car show Top Gear. I remember a car show on Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson playing a simulator on a PlayStation and showing good results. Then he decided to check all this in real life and flew to California to drive the same car on the same track as in the computer game. In real life, the result was much worse. He said that the concrete walls there seemed so hard and death so close that his legs were pressing on the brakes. :)

That's funny))))

When you trade on the demo, you don't notice how many zeros you have in losses or profits

but in the real world your hand just reaches for the mouse))))) the money is alive))))

Vlad72:
At the moment I am planning a small move up 3245 and then down again

I agree, although you could do without 3245

straight down))))

If it goes straight down, it's a wild card, it's a bit rusty but nevertheless...

rigc:

I agree, although you could do without 3245

straight down))))

If you go straight down, it's a tricky one, but still...

until the f...
Reason: