Market manipulation - page 4

Does the beard also bring you profit? - I wish it did.)

And a beard too...

Grow it!

March 8th soon.

;)

Following your logic - and mine too - Father Christmas has been a millionaire for a long time - his beard is about a metre long)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131994

Here's my trading method for anyone interested - because this topic is already dead -

Mixon777:
Does the beard also bring you profit? - I wish it did.)
I'll tell you a secret, it's the circumcision that makes the most money.

Michael read "The Turtle Way .... "A lot of questions will go away.

xoxol:
Michael read "The Way of the Turtles .... "Many questions will fall away.

I read it. I cried. nothing to read.

Better read Taleb... From "THE DUPLEXED" to "THE BLACK PEOPLE"...

;)

postnumerando - of course, i.e. read Black Swan as well

Mixon777:

Where do you get this information? - Did you go to the financial school? - 300 pips is ridiculous, and even more ridiculous 400 - a pair may move 150 pips a day - if you are talking about the foreign exchange market.

In the market, spinning billions - now imagine what a billion is - with leverage - at 1:200 - wow ? - 20 million is ridiculous - when you're talking trillions

The bank has data on volumes among their clients - or the tick volume - the rest is all secret information, how much money is siphoned - pumped into the pair - etc.

You don't trade with that kind of leverage for millions, kid.) That's the thing, a million or a miniforex with a margin of 1,000 could theoretically move the market in the same proportion.

Mixon777:
you said that the average price moves 150 pips in a day, daily forex turnover is around $4 000 billion. including futures swaps forwards, of these on eurusd around 1100 billion. from this you can draw some conclusions...

lascu.roman:
You said that the average price moves 150 pips a day, daily forex turnover is around $4 000 billion... including futures swaps forwards, of which the eurusd is around 1100 billion... From this you can draw some conclusions...
Shit! Where do you get these numbers?

Let me have a taste too...

Can you give me the link?

;)

Reason: