worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 7

YuraZ >> :

it was about the password to trade.

--

It turns out that none of the traders in Novgorod he spoke to had the foresight to tell him to change his password.

>> including a famous trader - apparently very experienced...

Yura. I also "believe" that trader, as well as that DC. If he was able to make 60% in two months - why didn't he continue in the same way?

The answer is simple - the client raised the deposit in clear violation of MM. We all know that the consequence of an MM breach is a withdrawal. He could have drained it himself, not without having thought out his "song" beforehand. He could have had help. I can't take sides in this situation. But it's a fact. Something needs to be done. We need proof of any kind. We may supplement any order on a real account with EDS (except for demo ones). It is possible to keep a secured security log. It is necessary to counteract somehow such tricks of "humans".

Only questions here ... I don't believe this guy in the video ... although I don't believe in the decency of his brokerage ....

All more than strange ... change the password in MT can always and regardless of whether something is open or not ... the money is irrelevant this operation ... and any brokerage house does not care whether the client has changed the password or not ... even if every day let them change it ... the log will go into only if there is an analysis of a problematic situation ...

On the other hand, authorized dealer may change password ... and there's no getting around it ... other clients may need this function ... i.e. if phone control, etc. is disabled ... ... i.e., only online via terminal, that's all ... but many people won't like it as the ability to resolve issues over the phone may come in handy ... and brokerage companies mostly support this feature ... and if a dealer has problems with quotes, the dealer must also work to correct orders ... whatever you say, in any area, not just here, much depends and will depend on the decency of the company ...

Then his silver led ... if we compare with real futures market, deposit for 1 contract starting from $4000, $ 5 pip ... spreads under 100 occurs only on receding futures when normal traders have already moved into other futures, and those who stayed are finished by arbitrage ... i.e.. i.e. even with its maximum deposit of $16 000 it is not clear ... although on the other hand it is not clear what this brokerage house gives for silver ... maybe it is a spot and quotes unknown and conditions invented ... so this dealer is a silver exchange ... if the pledge is decorative ... then you can quickly lose the deposit ...

I repeat, much always depends and will depend on the integrity of the company ... and affecting it is extremely difficult ... to do a third-party registration of each transaction in who knows where ... this way is very problematic from all sides and sure leads only to a worsening of the overall situation ...

If a person is extremely weak in any area, he will get everywhere and choke the entire market from this is just unbelievably stupid ...

Yes, and what to shout on the forum Metakvot comment ... why would they comment on this nonsense ... I know for myself, I write custom software long ago, wrote something that sold, and how they adjust the software for themselves I do not care at all ... and flexible soft sell much easier ... ie these claims similar to accuse a knife manufacturer that someone had used his knife is not in the kitchen ...

Knives are made to suit the chefs in the kitchen. No stones unturned for the Metakwots, just a statement of fact.

But a good, versatile knife can be used in many different ways. You can make a terrific dish, or you can stab a man to death. But that's not the fault of the knife manufacturer. It's all about legislation. With unregulated laws, crooks will appear 100 per cent.

RIV >> :

Yes, and what to shout on the forum that Metakvot commented ... why comment on this nonsense ... I know for myself, I write custom software for a long time, I wrote something that sold, and how they adjust the software for themselves I do not care ... and flexible software to sell much easier ... ie these claims are similar to accuse the knife manufacturer that his knife is not someone used in the kitchen ...

- "I'll withdraw the money from MT, just in case, if it's nonsense. I will leave - what is not sorry. Although neither MT nor MQ I have no complaints.

Of course, those who risk nothing are not interested in comments from MQ, they had better not post here.

I think it's unlikely that MQ is so dismissive of their brainchild, otherwise we wouldn't be chatting here now.

coaster писал(а) >>

- "I'll withdraw the money from MT, just in case, if it's nonsense. I will leave - what is not sorry. Although I have no complaints to MT or MQ.

Are these your actions or have you quoted someone?

I don't understand, what's the big deal? Are you so scared that there are fraudulent OCs? Is this news? Is there even one area where there is money and no scammers? This point is simply circumvented by exercising some caution when choosing. In this case, why do traders need his local brokerage company that is a week old, about which there is no information or comments? All I found was negative information from the beginning of summer. The Internet untie their hands, not like our DC, take the European or American, the choice is much wider, though not a small Russian town? The other thing is that some miracle traders in pursuit of an extra pip of spread, or a little more fluffiness are willing to eat "kitchen cheese. It has especially worsened in the last year and a half, and there are a sufficient number of Expert Advisors on the Internet that are able to perform pipsing in such mild conditions. I often see people searching for brokerage companies with conditions suitable to their EAs on forums.

And the fact that people here are defending the security of the terminal does not mean that the terminal is dangerous to use, it just requires a trader to be careful in using and choosing a brokerage company.

There is no shortage of brokers, but there is a shortage of clients. and it is not surprising to reduce your costs, even in the so-called "kitchen".

ghenghea >> :
There is no shortage of brokers, but there is a shortage of clients. And there is nothing surprising about reducing your costs even in the so-called "kitchen", in my opinion.

)

ghenghea писал(а) >>
There's nothing surprising about reducing your expenses even in a so-called kitchen.

>> Well, well...

Figar0 >> :

I don't understand, what's the big deal? Are you so frightened that there are fraudulent DCs? Is that news? Is there even one area where there is money and no scammers? This point is simply circumvented by exercising some caution when choosing.

Even if the brokerage company has a reputation, who can guarantee that with some staff turnover the brokerage company will be able to keep it? Nothing lasts forever. Especially reputation. Do you think it is not for sale? Everything has a price! Even reputation. Be careful when choosing - you cannot avoid cheaters. (A slightly off-topic example: the next Ukrainian presidential election).

If there is a security hole - it's foolish to trust that a brokerage house with a decent reputation, under certain conditions, will not take advantage of it.

Although: "till the thunder rises, no man will make the cross.

Figar0 >> :

I will start with reliability, uptime, feedbacks, how disputable situations are handled, ratings and all other things being equal I will watch the costs, overheads and maybe even the broker's shares.

There is no such thing as a bad review under a dictate.

ghenghea писал(а) >>
i would not agree. i quote eruder but i think he is not the only one who is right in his words. he says that it is necessary to look for a broker with the lowest possible commission. there is no lack of brokers but there is a lack of clients. and i don't see anything surprising in reducing your costs even in the so-called kitchen.

Of course) No one chooses a brokerage company by the highest commission, the more commission - the better and more reliable the brokerage company is, but the commission should not be the main factor to choose, otherwise as practice shows you may want to become a star of the Internet air, a forum screamer or something else) First, the reliability, uptime, feedback, how disputes are handled, ratings, and all things being equal, I will look at the costs, overheads and maybe even the broker's shares.

Reason: