worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 2

coaster >> :

The key question is: "How do you prove it wasn't you who opened on silver?"

Can anyone give an answer?

http://www.finmbc.ru/

I wonder if the trinder's logs will show a record of an imperfect transaction? If he is re-reading the quotes, maybe he is re-querying the history too.

sanyooooook >> :

Do you think it makes a difference which platform? You can do that on any platform if you want to, or am I wrong?

My point is, if MT has worked with it, it's a stone unto Metakwots for lack of evidence related to security breach. I would like to hear more from them now.

coaster >> :

My point is that if MT has worked with MT, it's a stone unto Metaquotes for lack of evidence of a security breach.

By the way yes, interesting question, can someone answer it?

If this interview had been on the website of some Crowfr, no one would have paid much attention, there are a dozen such cases already.

And this interview is published on the website of Dugin, who is one of Putin's chief ideologues.

It looks like the authorities are giving forex offshore companies one last Chinese warning.

I don't know whose website I got the link from. That's not what I'm interested in.

Evidentiary issues are written into every contract with the client and the client knows what he is getting into (even if he pretends to himself that he did not know at the time of signing the contract).

Formally, based on the contract there is almost no proof and the choice of brokerage company comes down to a question of trust. But the brokerage companies that can be trusted do exist: in a fairly large business dealing centre it is no longer profitable to give such disgusting things to their clients because it seriously affects their reputation.

Mathemat >> :

Proof issues are spelled out in every contract with the client and the client knows what he is getting into (even if he pretends to himself that he did not know at the time of signing the contract).

Formally, based on the contract there is almost no proof and the choice of brokerage company comes down to a question of trust. But the brokerage companies that can be trusted do exist: in a fairly large business dealing centre it is no longer profitable to give such disgusting things to their clients because it seriously affects their reputation.

Trust and money? Doesn't sound right.

We need evidence, at least in the form of closed, uneditable (secure) logs. We need a real security system, not talk about "Our protocols are both secure and reliable". Try breaking into someone's WM pocket! It won't work. Degrees of protection won't allow it!

Mathemat >> :

Evidentiary issues are written into every contract with the client and the client knows what he is getting into (even if he pretends to himself that he did not know at the time of signing the contract).

there's no other way to prove it!!! (

Reason: