Need a new CPU ??? - page 4

Urain >> :

... and the magic word) BEYOND :o)

CHEAK... !!

:)))

(well, like this, in a restaurant, for example)

ruslanchik >> :
Realistically I need to have time to merge the system before 2010??? When do all the centres officially switch to new terminals?

There is no hurry, you will have time to trade on MT4.

Look, as you planned, whether AMD has a stone for your socket. If you won't find it, you will have to replace everything, i.e. the stone, motherboard and possibly the memory. But still it will be much cheaper than replacing the whole system.

Or look for a blonde to leak the system to her. And be sure to explain to her that the SSE2 stone does not support, so she will not be able to trade on MT5.

Can you tell me please (off topic, I'm sorry) how much faster the MQL5 matrix machine is than 4?

kombat >> :

CHEAK... !!

:)))

(Like in a restaurant, for instance.)

I haven't bought the computer in a restaurant, but I can't say what you should tell the salesman when you come to a shop and you don't know what to buy and why you need it, it's a matter of course. The seller does not really care (the boss wants to sell) and the seller gives you what you asked (I mean, what will be the requirements and the assembly), you want for stunts or thrifty for accounting, in general, for every taste.

But before you go, you might want to go on the net and read up on what people are up to.

Ugh calmed down, I thought it was all over...... and in my head went...... OK!!! Everyone who was involved thanks for the reassurance!!!

ruslanchik >> :
I guess they will remove the support anyway as there are millions and millions of people like me..... looking at the link of the kombat

Yes, this topic has already been discussed. A CPU without SSE2 is a 7-8 year old CPU. Any lousy Celeron from the first ones on the No Burst architecture from 2002 supports SSE2. It costs real pennies. And the motherboard for it is also pennies... Not for new... well for a 7 year old one I think you can already scrape together, especially since the price is really pennies. Amazing...people want to do business but do not want to invest a penny...And you think that support for SSE will be removed, focusing on old junk produced in early 2000? Why should millions of people who have CPUs that support SSE2 suffer? That is, to please your greed and unwillingness to buy cheap hardware which supports SSE2, the rest should lose the ability to accelerate calculations which provides SSE2? Interesting policy ... don't care about anyone else, as long as my ancient Sempron on an ancient socket 462, pulled MT5 ..., and the fact that people who have computers that support SSE2 will lose computing power, so the topicstarter does not care.

E_mc2 >> :

Yes this topic has already been discussed. A CPU without SSE2 is a 7-8 year old one. Any crappy Celeron from the first ones on the 2002 Net Burst architecture supports SSE2. It costs real pennies. And the motherboard for it is also pennies... Not for new... well for a 7 year old one I think you can already scrape together, especially since the price is really pennies. Amazing...people want to do business but do not want to invest a penny...Also, do you think that the support for SSE will be removed, focusing on old junk produced in early 2000? Why should millions of people who have CPUs that support SSE2 suffer? That is, to please your greed and unwillingness to buy cheap hardware which supports SSE2, the rest should lose the ability to accelerate calculations which provides SSE2? Interesting policy ... don't care about anyone just as long as my ancient Sempron on an ancient socket 462, pulled MT5 ..., and the fact that people who have computers that support CCS2 will lose computing power, so the topikstarter don't care.

Why do they have mint in Italy? I've seen their Italy on the map, boot on boot" :o).

E_mc2 >> :

We already discussed this theme. CPU without SSE2 is 7-8 years old. Any lousy Celeron from the first 2002 Net Burst architecture supports SSE2. It costs real pennies. And the motherboard for it is also pennies... Not for new... well for a 7 year old one I think you can already scrape together, especially since the price is really pennies. Amazing...people want to do business but do not want to invest a penny...Besides, do you think that support for SSE will be removed, focusing on old junk produced in early 2000? Why should millions of people who have CPUs that support SSE2 suffer? That is, to please your greed and unwillingness to buy cheap hardware which supports SSE2, the rest should lose the ability to accelerate calculations which provides SSE2? Interesting policy ... don't care about anyone, if only my ancient Sempron on an ancient socket 462, pulled MT5 ..., and the fact that people who have computers that support CCS2 will lose computing power, so it the topikstarter don't care.

In fact - it was possible to do not either with SSE2, or without, but AND. Just developers have wisely simplified compiler - what the hell in 2009 stone without SSE2? Then let's support pure 8086 as well, e.g. I still have working XT - no kidding. But I'm not asking to make my software work without support for floating point arithmetic. Although it is possible.

The main thing is that they do not want to get rid of it, they just do not want to get rid of it. All the more reason for pennies. Literally.

Svinozavr >> :

...I, for example, still have a working XT - no kidding...

Lying in the attic is a disassembled first computer, an '88 XT Acer, do you think it's worth repairing? :))

I found here a chronology of AMD processors. From the first table you can see that you, Ruslan, can't find anything with SSE2 for your Socket A (462).

And Sempron brand has been in production since June of 2004, no wonder! And somebody here told about 7-8 years. No way, this stone is at most 5.5 years old, it's almost new!

Reason: