Need a new CPU ??? - page 3

ruslanchik >> :
And you know what the most offensive thing is that the computer I took on ignorance, less than 2 months ago, the price was fixed at 1.5g operativ, support for SATA arrays, 2 LCD monitors, and I bought it, about SSE2 support, not a peep...

Wow, this trading company is good at dumping junk. Respect to the director, sympathy to you.

Mathemat >> :

Wow, how well this trading firm is dumping the old stuff. Respect to the director, sympathy to you.

i live in ust-kamenogorsk kazakhtan

Mathemat >> :

Wow, how well this trading firm is dumping the old stuff. Respect to the director, sympathy to you.

i live in ust-kamenogorsk kazakhtan

I reread the title of the thread,

then the wiki on SSE2, then on Stump 4, where this technology appeared:

представленный 20 ноября 2000 года

it turns out you don't really need a new CPU either...

;)))

ruslanchik >> :

>> I live in Ust-Kamenogorsk kazakhtan

What have you had so far, if this is an upgrade? Don't worry, we won't laugh.

Mathemat >> :

So what have you had so far if this is an upgrade? Don't worry, we won't laugh.

had a Celeron 2.0gz Nortwood (128 cache) mother GIGABYTE 8ir533, ram 256, Hdd 40, video rivatnt2 32Mb, 1 monitor 17' samsung crt

Now AMD sempron 2200+, GIGABYTE 7vt600 prz, ram 1500(400), radeon 9600pro256mb, raid 2x320 seagate baracuda, 2 monitora 15' samsung TFT

Yeah. Once again, kudos to the sales manager.

I haven't found all the parts in the shop (from your new one), but there's really no reason to get upset: MT4 support is still available for some time, and the performance of the new computer seems to be satisfactory for you - if you have a problem with mats only after a couple of months.

Do I realistically have until 2010 to merge the system? And officially when do all the centres switch to the new terminals ???

ruslanchik >> :
Realistically I need to have time to merge the system before 2010? And officially when do all the centres switch to the new terminals ???

No one is going anywhere. MKs have already replied - MT4 and 5 will exist in parallel. (Forgot to save the link to the answer - believe me, there was such an answer.)))

ruslanchik >> :
Realistically I need to have time to merge the system before 2010??? And officially, when do all the centres switch to new terminals?

And it is better to take not a gaming version and a calculator, so just come and say I want a calculator video is not a problem, you can even built in, but a stone with a decent cache was, (and so the hand on the counter and bang the magic word) BYYYYYyyyySHYSTROOO :o)

Reason: