Need a new CPU ??? - page 6

ruslanchik >> :

Are you scolding me or am I misunderstanding?

The topic is closed!!!

Don't be so angry...

I was one of the first to notice the "innovation" myself.

No problem per se, because I built the hardware for the mts home server.

Old, but proven to work, undemanding, etc...

And also it was necessary to reconsider everything anew. Along the way, I solved one organizational issue.

So whatever God does, it's for the best...

Yeah. It's closed for you, but hopefully a lot of people will have something to talk about.

(>>)).

What's that got to do with it? Some mammoths are being offensive... Just a comrade started talking about CUDA and FireStream. It's already been there - i.e. it's an old one.

Thank you, at least the tester seems to promise multithreading on CPU cores. So far, it seems that OpenCL is still an obsolete one.

Svinozavr >> :

What's that got to do with the banter?

I was just... Just saying...

By the way, there will be a 64 bit terminal and a multithreaded tester.

If we succeed, it will be possible to organize entire calculation farms using standard methods, when calculation agents are launched on N computers and the head terminal controls them (assigns calculation tasks to the tester).

It can accelerate calculations dozens of times. In addition, there will be many new features.

Renat >> :

By the way, there will be a 64-bit terminal and a multithreaded tester.

If we succeed, it will be possible to organize entire calculation farms using standard methods, when calculation agents are launched on N computers and the head terminal controls them (assigns calculation tasks to the tester).

It can accelerate calculations dozens of times. Additionally there will be many new features.

POWERFUL, if it works out for you, thank you very much.

Renat >> :

It can accelerate calculations dozens of times. Additionally there will be many new features.

Oooh, jams! Looking forward to it!

Renat >> :

Renat, do you mean multithreading, i.e. if for example I have a small home LAN (4 computers) I can leave the calculations to them (during downtime) so I understand ????

Renat >> :

Wow,wow,wow! ))) No words - just a heart-stopping anticipation.

ruslanchik >> :
I downloaded and started installing and here we go, I need a CPU that supports SSE2, what to do, dear?

P4 2400 1Gb ddr 80G hdd can be found for about 150 quid, maybe even cheaper.

So much for the piatsy... 13-е...

;)))

How do you put a local network in the service of the people...

Uhh! Waiting... agents... of world capitalism... (с)

Reason: