Need a new CPU ??? - page 10

Svinozavr >> :

Really? Wow - I thought that the spirit is a saint in this case.

I take it my post is for an introduction to your story, not to argue. That's just the way it is. But thank you for the story - someone will be interested.

===

Z.U.

If you're too lazy to write in English, keep in mind that Thread is not pronounced like Trade and is transliterated too. Otherwise they might think that you here a competing product - HyperTrader. )))))).

The post was more of an anti-marketing post. After all, a lot of people think they have a super 8-core. Even since the Pentium4 times this advertising topic was actively promoted. So to say, people should know what Intel's opium is worth))

E_mc2 >> :

The post was more of an anti-marketing post. After all, a lot of people think they have a super 8 core. They've been actively promoting this advertising topic since the Pentium4 times. So to say, the people should know what the opium from Intel is worth)))

Yes, it's good to expose Intel's crooks - no doubt about that.)))

Anyway, we're waiting for the tester. And then we'll drive it...

Rumour has it that Turbo Boost is activated only when it is really needed: the crystal has a top-secret sensor of biorhythms of the nearest biological body. It seems to be from a series of "for IT snobs" articles on the links posted here recently.

lea >> :

Will MQL5 be adapted to the 64-bit platform, too? I mean, will it be possible to use arrays exceeding 4 gb?

Yes.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Yes.

Pre-Pentium4 junk to throw away

Andery Voronin:

Junk before Pentium4 throw away

Necroposter Detected.
Reason: