A career in stock trading - page 9

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

To achieve amazing results...

...the formula has long been known... 90% labour + 10% talent... (well, maybe a little more labor - I don't remember exactly - the main thing is the point)

Pegasmaster >> :

It takes a lot of time to achieve amazing results and not many people really try to achieve these results.

For example, I read an article in which a Japanese researcher calculated that to achieve these most amazing results you need to spend 10 thousand hours on the subject. That's over 5 years of 8 hours a day with two days off. In essence it is studying at university, not just attending classes, but working as hard as possible. The Japanese know how to work, of that I have no doubt :) The article was called "The secret of genius revealed" or something like that.

So no talk of "half a year" and "read 5 books" and can't be!

Those 10,000 hours of studying, your brain gets so focused on the problem, that out of 95% of idle

(for the average person), another 5% of your brain is engaged, and as a result, your intellectual power jumps

to 10%, which is enough to solve any problem a person can imagine.

What's the genius of the mice that keep chewing on the cactus?

Yep, Peter, that's right. They say there's a lot of green in a cactus.

10,000 hours must still be compared with each other, because they are different clocks. For a man with IQ of 140 maybe 10 thousand hours is enough to create a system with which he can more or less confidently make money - but if IQ is unlucky, then 100 thousand hours, i.e. the entire active life is not enough.

There's a popular phrase on the Internet that those who come to Ashkuch have IQs well above the average. OK, let it be 120. There's another regularity: increasing IQ by 10 or 20 shortens the time it takes to solve a typical problem by half.

Well, so, if about 10 thousand hours is enough for a guy with IQ 120 to solve a very complicated problem (ashkuch!), how much time will it take the simple guy with IQ 100, who craves financial independence no less than his more intelligent colleague?

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, Peter, that's right. They say there's a lot of green in a cactus.

10,000 hours must still be compared with each other, because they are different clocks. For a man with IQ of 140 maybe 10 thousand hours is enough to create a system with which he can more or less confidently make money - but if IQ is unlucky, then 100 thousand hours, i.e. the entire active life is not enough.

There's a popular phrase on the Internet that those who come to Ashkuch have IQs well above the average. OK, let it be 120. There is another regularity: increasing IQ by 10 or 20 halves the time it takes to solve a typical problem.

So, if about 10 thousand hours is enough for a guy with IQ 120 to solve a very complicated problem (ashkuch!), how much time will it take the simple guy with IQ 100, who longs for financial independence no less than his more clever colleague?

)))))))))))))))))))

- How much would you charge for writing an EA?

- What is your IQ?

- Just a minute... Uh-huh... 140 to 100 would be... In short, 40.

===

By the way, not such a joke. If a customer with IQ>140 sets a task, then the doer should not hesitate to pay for it.)))

===

And from trasliteration I like the phrase of one of my acquaintances:

- Press the Ctrl key more often.

(he was a sysadmin at a financial flower shop)

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, Peter, that's right. They say there's a lot of green in a cactus.

10,000 hours must still be compared with each other, because they are different clocks. For a man with IQ of 140 maybe 10 thousand hours is enough to create a system with which he can more or less confidently make money - but if IQ is unlucky, then 100 thousand is not enough, i.e. a lifetime of active work.

There's a popular phrase on the Internet that those who come to Ashkuch have IQs well above the average. OK, let it be 120. There is another pattern: an increase in IQ by either 10 or 20 cuts the time it takes to solve a typical problem in half.

Well, if about 10 thousand hours is enough for a guy with IQ 120 to solve a very complicated problem (ashkuch!), how much time should it take a simple guy with IQ 100, who craves financial independence no less than his more intelligent colleague?

10,000 hours was the average, I guess. I'm not the author of the article, much less a researcher into the relationship between IQ and time to achieve a staggering result.

In any case, I very much doubt that even a person with an above average IQ comes up with knowledge and experience on their own in their sleep. It takes considerable effort to acquire them, some more, some less.

In general, the process of gaining knowledge and experience is endless, and anyone who thinks they have reached the maximum in any field of knowledge is 100% mistaken.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

In general, the process of gaining knowledge and experience is infinite, and one who has decided that he has reached the maximum in some area of knowledge is 100% mistaken.

When there is a lack of input and an excess of learning, neural networks tend to over-learn, remember everything as it is and lose the ability to predict.

vasya_vasya >> :

When there is a lack of input and an excess of learning, neural networks tend to over-learn, remember things as they are and lose the ability to predict.

You can't see the forest for the trees, as they say.

vasya_vasya >> :

When there is a lack of incoming data and too much training, neural nets tend to over-learn, remember everything as it is and lose their predictive ability.

After all, human beings are a little bit cooler than neural nets so far.

Although, some of the "retrained" ones end up in mental hospitals :))

vasya_vasya >> :

I'm not going to argue about the stock exchange, it's a buy-and-hold strategy, you don't even have to learn anything.

>> come on. Work on the exchange first, before you start talking bullshit. And don't suddenly lie about working - only someone who hasn't traded there for a statistically significant amount of time would say that.
Reason: