A career in stock trading - page 4

Kirilll >> :

Quitting is the easiest thing to do. The problem is that a lot (in my opinion of course) has already been done, a lot of time, energy and nerves have been spent. And for what? For the conclusion that I know how to program at grade 11 high school, and do not believe the ads in the newspaper? I just still somewhere I hope that there is a chance to earn money on the Forex market, but maybe I do not see something and so on. ? Maybe I should just step aside and look there ? I ask these respected forum users, have they had such questions, have they reached the wall of futility in the process of creating a system, how did they get out of it or did they decide to quit it all ? It's horror when you create the fifth Expert Advisor on the clock, optimize it for a year, rejoice at the profitability of nearly 2, and everything goes to 0.8 or even less on the forward. So I'm asking who was doing that, did everyone give up?

Don't you think why such EAs are unstable?

Complex systems need to be literally "assembled" by hand. Take them apart, check them.

...check every element separately, see what needs to be replaced.

No one will give you ready-made profitable Expert Advisors.

Kirilll >> :

Do you get an adrenaline rush from trading? Then you are close to a slot machine. I do not want adrenaline from trading. I would like to make money on the forex market on the basis of competent technical analysis, and to be sure that if I have the right strategy, a margin call is unlikely. And I'm saying that realistically I don't see this working out (at least for me). So I ask if there are others like me, or if I do not understand something. So I ask the online community, how they solved this problem. I want to know the opinion of those who work in the Forex market, why they work here? Is it only for the probability? If not, then where should I go in order to live on forex, if someone is ready to share with me his life experience.

you moron still don't understand a thing i said...

How many people are successful in any specialty? - 2-3 out of a hundred. Overachievers are 1 in thousands.

It's all the same everywhere.

How many books do you have to read and master to become at least an ordinary engineer?

The stock market, Forex, is basically a game. If you do not control the process. That is, the complexity is even greater.

Kirilll >> :

I would like to make money on the forex market based on sound technical analysis, and to be sure that if I have the right strategy, a margin call is unlikely. And I'm saying that realistically I don't see this working out (at least for me). So I ask if there are people like me, or if I do not understand something. So I ask the online community, how they dealt with this issue. I want to know the opinion of those who work in the Forex market, why they work here? Is it only for the probability? If not, then where should I go in order to live on earnings from forex, if someone is ready to share with me his life experience.

It is unlikely that someone else's experience will help you - the stock market (forex including) is a thing where you have to step on your own rake. The most interesting thing is that you know very well where this rake lies. But without a knock on the head it will be of no use. At least, I do not know anybody who has succeeded without stepping on it in real life.

Such is the case.

===

Where do you want to go? What do you expect to hear besides platitudes? Go ahead: study for your qualifications. Internships are mandatory. That's an original idea, isn't it? )))

YUBA >> :

How many people are successful in any specialty? - 2-3 out of a hundred. Overachievers are 1 in thousands.

How many books do you have to read and master to become at least an ordinary engineer?

The stock market, Forex, is basically a game. If you do not control the process. I.e. the complexity is even greater.

You are 100% right.

Svinozavr >> :

Where do you want to go? What do you expect to hear other than platitudes? Please: study for your qualifications. Internships are compulsory. That's an original idea, isn't it? )))

++;

YUBA писал(а) >>

How many people are successful in any specialty? - 2-3 out of a hundred. Overachievers are 1 out of thousands.

The stock market, Forex, is basically a game. If you do not control the process. I.e. the complexity is even greater.

I'm sorry, but I can't read such a thing.

What does a forex trader create? Liquidity? What does a successful trader create? What does a loser create?

Income redistribution cannot be compared to the profession of an auditor, engineer, doctor.

They produce specific values by producing a service or commodity, what does a forex trader produce?

Engineer or doctor regardless of experience is able to produce at least some product, they have profitability at any stage of their development.

A trader at the first stage is not just an unprofitable person, it is a person losing his money, even with all kinds of analysis. Most engineers and economists are profitable for the firm, you can sort them, you can allocate 2 out of a hundred, you can allocate 2 out of a thousand, you can find only billionaires among them.

How you have adjusted these 2 percent of success of a trader to the success of other professions only you know.

This is not the first time on this forum you hear the 2 percent.

Allegedly only 5 per cent achieve success in business. In business most people achieve success which allows them to live. Very few people can really live on income from trading.

The picture is completely different in trading and in the real sector.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

It is unlikely that someone else's experience will help you - the stock market (including forex) is a thing where you have to step on the rake yourself. The interesting thing is that you know very well where that rake lies. But without a knock on the head it will be of no use. At least, I don't know anyone who has succeeded without stepping on it in real life.

That's the way it is.

WELL SAID, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE RAKE.

vasya_vasya >> :

I'm sorry, but I can't read that.

What does a forex trader create? Liquidity? What does a successful trader create? What does a loser create?

Income redistribution cannot be compared to the profession of an auditor, engineer, doctor.

They produce specific values by producing a service or commodity, what does a forex trader produce?

Engineer or doctor regardless of experience is able to produce at least some product, they have profitability at any stage of their development.

A trader at the first stage is not just an unprofitable person, it is a person losing his money, even with all kinds of analysis. Most engineers and economists are profitable for the firm, you can sort them, you can allocate 2 out of a hundred, you can allocate 2 out of a thousand, you can find only billionaires among them.

How you have adjusted these 2 percent of success of a trader to the success of other professions only you know.

This is not the first time on this forum you hear the 2 percent.

Allegedly only 5 per cent achieve success in business. In business most people achieve success which allows them to live. Very few people can really live on income from trading.

In trading and in the real sector the picture is completely different.

Vasya_vasya let you know - the stock exchange is a real sector of the economy and it is not an unimportant one.

Why should our government machine be so worried about allocating 25 billion dollars during the crisis? (if I am not mistaken) from the Stab Fund to support the value of some notes?

And Mr. Milovidov, did he switch off the switch on his own initiative when he fell?

And by the way, it wasn't just us, it was the same in Europe.

I wonder, by the way, what real value do you think lawyers create, say?

Wouldn't that make more sense?

Kormiltsev-Butusov

The Apostle Andrew was fishing from the pier,
And the Saviour walked on the water.
And Andrew was taking gudgeons out of the water,
and the Savior was taking out the dead men.
And Andrew shouted: "I will leave the dock
if you tell me the secret."
And the Saviour answered, "Easy, Andrew,
there is no secret here.

Do you see there, on the mountain, there is a cross?
There are ten soldiers under it. Hang on it.
And when you've had enough, go back,
Walk on the water, walk on the water,
walk on the water with me."

But, Master, on the helmets the horns shine,
the black raven circles over the cross.
Explain to me now, pity the fool,
and leave the crucifix for later.
"The Saviour stomped in his heart and stomped on the water
and stomped his foot on the surface of the water:
"You are indeed a fool!" And Andrew, in tears.
and he went home with the gudgeons.

You see there, on the mountain, the cross rises.
Under it there is a dozen of soldiers. Hang on to it.
And when you've had enough, go back,
Walk on the water, walk on the water,
Walk on the water with me.

Reason: