A career in stock trading - page 7

Boxing manuals. Read ten of them and get in the pro boxing ring to kill Tysons. What, the plan doesn't fit? )))

vasya_vasya >> :

I am not going to argue about the stock exchange, a buy-and-hold strategy will do, you don't even have to learn anything.

It will not do.

vasya_vasya wrote(a) >> I'm talking about forex and real money to make.

Or rather give it away.

Svinozavr >> :
Boxing manuals. Read ten of them and get in the ring to fight the Tysons. Doesn't it suit you? )))

And there's also a book called "Forex on the Countryside".

:)))

YUBA писал(а) >>

It won't.

will do

YUBA wrote >>.

vasya_vasya wrote(a) >> I'm talking about forex and real money that can be earned.

Or rather, give it away.

The money you earn can be managed at your own discretion.

If someone claims it is impossible, let him who does not prevent him from doing it. /Chinese proverb

Fduch >> :

http://www.cmegroup.com/

http://www.nasdaq.com/

http://www.nyse.com/

Well, this is if you really ask about a career in stock trading, rather than trying to make a Russian DCs for Russian forex dough. >> IMHO - it's a thankless and futile job.

You mentioned American exchanges. And why didn't you say anything about domestic exchanges (MICEX, RTS)? Do you think that playing on them has no future?

Yar1k >> :

You mentioned the American exchanges. And why have you said nothing about Russian exchanges (MICEX, RTS)? Do you think that they have no future?

For me the domestic one is PFTS =)

It seems to me unpromising to trade in a ru-forex DC, not on an exchange. Regardless of its (exchange) geographical location.

I do not say anything about MICEX, RTS, because I know nothing about them.

I heard from someone that their liquidity is not good, especially on options. If this is true, there are really not many prospects for the near future.

Fduch >> :

For me the domestic one is PFTS =)

It seems to me unpromising to trade in a ru-forex DC, not on an exchange. Regardless of its (exchange) geographical location.

I do not say anything about MICEX, RTS, because I know nothing about them.

I heard from someone that their liquidity is not good, especially on options. If it is true, then there are not many prospects for the near future.

What's that - PFTS?)

Yar1k >> :

What is PFTS?)

Ukrainian RTS

;)))

LeoV >> :

Can anyone be a good doctor? Or a good engineer? Or a good programmer? Or a good mathematician? Or a good agronomist? Or a good gardener? A fisherman? I think you will answer "not anyone". Then what makes you think that anyone can be a good trader? The specialty of "trader", as any other above-mentioned specialty, has its own peculiarities, which not everyone can master and understand. In this regard, not everyone can be a good trader - and that is normal. The same as there are not many good doctors, engineers, mathematicians, programmers, musicians, chauffeurs, fishermen, gardeners, etc. And the specialty of trader requires not only good knowledge and talent, but also such a specific factor as luck. Good luck! .....)))))

I understand that the basic idea "without a pond you can't get the fish out" but I'll try to argue,

If you have any limitations and you want to learn the profession you have to qualify for it, you have to be able to do it.

Simply put any profession can learn any person if he has a desire to learn the key point.

That's how the whole education system works, a profession cannot be called a profession if it cannot be guaranteed that everyone who wants to learn it can be trained.

All the rest is an art. Anyone can become a good doctor, but not anyone can become brilliant. It's different.

If not everyone could become a good doctor, but only left-handed people, for example, there would be no such profession.

A profession has something to do with the notion of craft. If you want to know how to become a trader, it is an art form.

They have no idea how to assess the market and how to prepare for it.

You can learn only the basics, how to hold a brush and how to dilute paints.

You do not know how to be a good trader, you are an expert in software development.

Reason: