Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 414

Ah, there it is...

Mischek:

You ever try getting hooked on drugs? I know a plumber who hasn't had a drop in three years. Or is that braver and cooler for you?

My friend...

You'd better look after yourself and the others...

You're good at Internet stuff, but you could have a fire in the house.

God forbid, of course.

But my advice to you, stop "smartening up"...

First understand the reason for the hostility.)

Then you'll get over it, I think.

If not, you'd better start an enlightenment course. There are tons of books on the Internet. There's Wikipedia.

Everyone's quoting.

;)

mimoi:
Apart from visiting forums, have you ever traded?
I'll try to ask you a more accurate question.
Have you ever traded at a profit?

Less and less...

;)

Why bite? Do you want the branch blown off?

Let's have a good word for Niroba.

It would be even more boring without it.

After all, it's one of the popular branches.

FreeLance:

Your distractedness, incoherence of words in sentences indicate that the process of degradation is neglected and your constant attacks on the rare representatives of the weak, but not stupid

contrary to your personal views, your gender simply leaves no hope for your recovery.

Helen:

So you see me as the "local Guru"... Interesting. Man, I can't figure out what you're even writing about... Whether or not to show up here... well, let me judge the relevance of my appearance for myself... as well as someone else's inappropriateness :) Thank you.

You know where the stats are.

I am "wildly" sorry... In no way did I mean to question the appropriateness of your presence on the forum.

It was just an unfortunate formulation of my vision of "dancing on a coffin".

Forgive me if I'm a little fuzzy in my explanations.

Mischek:

Your distractedness, incoherence of words in sentences indicate that the process of degradation is neglected and your constant attacks on the rare representatives of the weak, but not dumb

contrary to your personal views, the gender simply leaves no hope for your recovery.

Are you also a pro in this field?

;)

No other thread is as positive as this one (for me). Read a few pages, like going to the movies, and the movies are always different content, there are thrillers and thrillers and comedies, the best chimney of this forum :)

PS I didn't dare ask but I did.... Michelle, do you trade or are you thinking of trading? (I mean forex)

RomanS:

No other thread is as positive as this one (for me). Read a few pages, like going to the movies, and the movies are always different content, there are thrillers and thrillers and comedies, the best chimney of this forum :)

PS I didn't dare ask but I did.... Michelle, do you trade or are you thinking of trading? (I mean forex)

"We're whitewashing, we're painting" (c)

I'm ready for a strip only if it will be a forum, membership will be a confirmed monthly statment with the amount of depo from 10 K

I'm ready to striptease only if there will be a forum membership with confirmed monthly time-statment and 10K deposits, if someone wants to cheat, and just hang out on the forum and not trade or trade for not to trade, then let him do it.

At least this will be a constructive forum that can not even be moderated . In all other cases frank talk is contraindicated.

RomanS:

PS I hesitated to ask, but now I have.... Michelle, do you trade? or are you thinking of trading? (I mean forex)

I`d rather believe in grail than see the real state or invest Mishek.
Reason: