Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 417

more:

Leave him alone, you morons.

Any one of you is a long way from him in every way, no matter how he gets on.

Whichever way you look at it.

more:

I couldn't agree more. Definitely very far. You have to lose at least 60 IQ points to reach Niroba's level. This can only be achieved through long term heavy drug use.

more:

Any of you are a long way from him in every way, no matter how it works out for him.

What did he have in mind?

SZZY: as for substance branch is empty (no information), the loud shouting Mr. Niroba, I increasingly realize how beautiful indicators and numbers intoxicate the mind of people who are just studying Forex (alas, not so long ago, communicated with a student Mr. Niroba, a week of hard trading = - 1K USD, the finishing touch - by the example of the teacher (senseiml) banal wait in the loss in the hope of a U-turn).

more:

Come again. It's boring without Niroba.

RomanS:

Oh my... Have you gone through 4,100 posts for the sake of Mr. Niroba? You'd better read a smart book :)

It's all right for us... we got hooked on the subject over a year ago, but this from scratch ......

"P O T I." And you, dear friend, watch my forecast and enjoy the market. I do not wish anyone harm, and I do not intend to take advantage of young traders. And I looked through my posts out of respect for Elliott.

wise:
So everyone?! Who's going to pay for this banquet, then, if everyone's in profit, eh?! =)

Someone will give it to me.

more:

Leave him alone, you jerks.

But we haven't finished with him yet.

NEUROBA AT THE WHEEL

AHTUNG

>

So that's where all the loafers are gathered, sitting around the house, pensioners and pensioners discussing who went where and with whom and what they are wearing.

You criticize Niroba, but what is your own merit? First place in trending on the bench?

Gipa Stranger was looking for him, and he's here with the dough to fit in the landscape. Come on, get on the eurocup, it's a mess over there, there's no one to clean it up.

Vladimir , are you following me? :)))

RekkeR:

So that's where all the loafers are gathered, sitting around the house, pensioners and pensioners discussing who went where and with whom and what they are wearing.

You criticize Niroba, but what is your own merit? First place in trending on the bench?

Gipa Stranger was looking for him, and he's here with the dough to fit in the landscape. Get on the eurocup, there's no one there to clean it up.

:)
Reason: