Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 415

sever30:

I'd rather believe in a grail than allow myself to see a real Mishek's state or invest.

I'm curious - do the people asking the questions trade themselves? What kind of trading experience do they have?

And faith and assumptions are of little concern to anyone.

Swetten:

I'm curious - do the people asking the questions trade themselves? What kind of trading experience do they have?

And beliefs and assumptions are of little concern to anyone.

Sveta, I was just being sarcastic, he's a humorous man - he'll understand... Don't be so quick...

P.S. We trade and have different experiences, I would not say a lot.

Mischek:

"We are here whitewashing and painting" (c).

I'm ready for a striptease only if it's a forum membership with a confirmed monthly statment with the amount of depo from 10K

I'm ready to striptease only if there will be a forum membership with confirmed monthly receipt of 10K deposits, if someone wants to cheat and just hang out at the forum and not trade or trade for no profit, then let him do it.

At least this will be a constructive forum that can not even be moderated . As for the rest, frank communication is contraindicated.

I signed up for a forum like this, came in, - "hey hey, here I am!" the reply echoed - "gay me gay me..." empty as in an abandoned town in the Far East... the wind is whistling and only a lonely FreeLance avatar is looking at you intently.

Swetten:

And beliefs and assumptions are of little concern to anyone.

Replying, I do trade, but lately less and less often as a huge insecurity has emerged in general in terms of trading as such in general...

I asked Michael just out of curiosity, I did not even care about the answer. Michel is a great guy on this forum, I wish there were more of him, I just wondered.... It seems like in a forum of programmers and traders but not a word about either, but I like Michel just the way he is. If it were not for him the humor section would have been forever forgotten because of the offtop....

Trading according to the NIROBA method:

Swetten:

Trading according to the NIROBA method:

A graph of profitability from selling signals? ;)

Helen, don't pay any attention to these empty talkers. You know your worth, and to that that each minnow has the worthless opinion on each occasion - treat it philosophically, it is inevitable. After all, that's what idiots are for, so that smarter people can rip them off.

alexx_v:
A graph of the desired return on the sale of signals? ;)
:)

I'm reminded of a saying (I don't remember whose):

As you get older, you realise that the torment of conscience is bearable...

I see you keep "practicing" here. Well? Well, you're in the bag.

I'm under the table.

Reason: