Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 416

And today the theme is exactly one year old.

Amen.

C-4:
Helen, don't pay any attention to these empty talkers. You know your worth, and to that that each minnow has the worthless opinion on each occasion - treat it philosophically, it is inevitable. After all, that's what idiots are for, so that smarter people can rip them off.
Vassili. I'm amazed at your cynicism. You've got to be more human somehow.

joo:
Vasili. I'm amazed at your cynicism. You need to be more human somehow.

Maybe Vasili was trained in a yeshiva. ))

Hello all. Almost read the whole thread and couldn't help but speak out. I think Mr Niroba is a total zero. Yes, he has read the theory, but it is clear that the man is far from practice and has never seen a real account in his eyes. He falsifies facts and does not react to objective comments. Elliott has never been categorical in his predictions, while this "expert" knows and knows everything. Such an adviser should not be trusted! Beginners in the market should understand this and not get into the net of an ignorant upstart, lest they get disappointed in the wave theory. Good luck to all with the trend.

The Euro goes above 1.3960, then 1.3400-1.3500, the next movement is to the area of 1.4100-1.4200, here the correction will finish and the downtrend will continue to the parity area.

Profits to all!

audi:
Profits, everyone!
So everyone?! Who's going to pay for this banquet, then, if everyone's in profit, huh?! =)

And the branch is gaining momentum again, it's already in the top ten if I'm not mistaken :)

fozi:
And the branch is gaining momentum again, it's already in the top ten if I'm not mistaken :)

it's a nostalgic effort,

people don't have enough fun, the clowns are gone:(((((

audi:

Hello all. Almost read the whole thread and couldn't help but speak up.

Oh... Couldn't you have gone through 4,100 posts just to be interested in Mr. Niroba? You'd better read a smart book :)

We're fine... we got hooked on the subject over a year ago, but this from scratch ......

Well, lend him some money, Waveoviks and Waveoviks.

♪ we're gonna have a blast ♪

bank:

Well, lend him some money, Waveoviks and Waveoviks.

We'll make some more trouble.

Leave him alone, you morons.

Any one of you is a long way from him in every way, no matter how he gets on.

Reason: