Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 10

NYROBA >> :
Gans-deGlucker >> :
Are you going to give invest password or you're going to go to the woods. How's the weather in Bali?

It's +40 in the shade, and only a cold beer saves the day :-)

"Niroba continues to lie. He lies selflessly, creatively, frantically, narcissistically. Lying against all facts.

As an expert on tropical vacations, I can responsibly say that it is never "+40 in the shade" in Bali. This is not Turkey. Here are Bali's temperatures by month - http://www.indo.com/tplan/weather.html

Bali is now coming to the end of winter, although the temperatures don't change much. Here's today's forecast - http://www.baliguide.com/weather/index.html

Even at +30 and their humidity (90-100%) you won't be able to hold a cold beer:

1) you can't hold a glass/bottle in your hands

2) it won't go down your throat.

The only saving grace is a powerful air conditioner, which really makes you freeze and you want something warm.

So you've never been to Bali Niroba. You don't get demo-dollars there, and you don't get a plane ticket for nice screencaps.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What makes you think I'm going to sell you anything?! :-))))))))))

You're a cardboard idiot, it says on your website that you sell analytics or signals. I don't remember which. So sell it. I am ready to buy, but only after the real story, not the story on the magical screens. What's the problem? You're running a business. So am I.....))))

Nothing personal - just business....

He would go out and get his ass kicked every time. And he kept coming out and coming out....

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Have you lost hope? Maybe you're looking in the wrong place? ;-)

Even in big letters, and repeated - INSPIRATION, and you're talking about some kind of hope.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What difference will it make? Naturally, I will post the investment password, but a little later.

If a man has convinced himself that you can't make money in the financial markets,

it's useless, pointless and ungrateful to change his mind!

Let him live in his own world and believe what he believes! :))))

We are not talking about financial markets, we are talking about you directly - Alex And nothing else.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Yeah, I'm also wondering where Sabluk is with his 10K deposit

and his trading strategy based on fundamental analysis? :)))

I can't believe it.
I haven't figured out how I'm gonna destroy you yet. You have time to escape to the moon and take your fake screenshots with you.

//

//

And here's a real screenshot of the paper that's in my safe.

Hi all, I am hard to suspect sympathy for either of the 2 main (Sabluk & Niroba) discussants.

However. I would like to suggest that those present wait a bit to rebuke the author of the thread.

Wait until we get some concrete results on his trading.

Moreover, the accusations are for some reason directed not at his tactics (which would be logical), but to his personal address or to the way the information was presented!

I remind that in due time he predicted (repeatedly stated) the selllimit from 1.4750 - and his forecast is confirmed very well now.

I, too, cannot be suspected of doing the same in relation to a broken watch. Although I am dissatisfied, for personal reasons, with the practice of using it. However, it is fair to say that even a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

goldtrader >> :
Second, there is an account, but it is DEMO.

No, not the demos. Initial balance plus profit does not equal current balance. There were more replenishments.

But it's going to sell out, yeah. =)

rid писал(а) >>

Hi all, I am hard to suspect sympathy for either of the 2 main (Sabluk & Niroba) panelists.

However. I would like to suggest that those present wait a bit to rebuke the author of the thread.

Wait until we get some concrete results on his trading.

Especially since the reproach, for some reason, does not sound at all for his tactics (which would be logical), but to his personal address or form of presentation!

Let me remind that at one time he predicted (repeatedly stated) the selllimit from 1.4750 - and now his forecast is confirmed very well.

And I am not going to squeak any more with cockroaches

They creep up into the cracks, chase them with a tape measure

There's other things to do.

Reason: