What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 15

Skymaster >> :

>> here's an example.

When will you stop spamming with your screenshots?

When will you get banned?

Sabluk's cats have more meaning and aesthetics...

Skymaster >> :

looks like channel trading on M1 or M5, trading from channel boundaries inside the channel.... am i wrong? by borishpolz?

-star- >> :

it looks like channel trading on M1 or M5, trading from the borders of the channel to the inside of the channel.... am I wrong?

No, I use the Moving Averages indicator. If I don't get it, first I just pull up the TP. If it did not succeed, then I increase the lot and further tighten the TP. And by the corresponding coefficient. As a result, the TP is tightened so much that any accidental market fart allows taking a profit. This is the reason why the SL is not necessary here. And there is no such thing as a no-return market. There are still small fluctuations. These fluctuations are the ones that eventually win out.

EAs also have trawl, additional filters, use of another indicator is possible, etc. A complete set of tools. You can say there is everything ))

HIDDEN >> :

I always get stumped by people like that. I have seen a strategy that has been monitored for at least a couple of years. I don't know if the market has changed. I've never had time to make any money.....

If they have been working for 2 months in a demo, they may be converted into real trading, but every expert and idea should have clear rules. They have been tested and checked, and they are not supported by anything else. Every move or rule in an EA should have a clear and reasonable objective, and every objective should be studied from beginning to end.

That martin did hold for so long but that's no reason to realise it, at least for me

So I'm reading all this and thinking, first of all-why all this and who needs it all?
And the conclusion is one - the flooders.
Well, I do not believe that many of those whom I see on this forum for at least a couple of years and still trade as beginners with a constant lot. This is utopia in the purest form. The lot should vary. Moreover, we cannot reject increasing or decreasing of the lot, either with or against the trend. The condition is always the same and the most important - the correlation of the risk and the possible profit. And "martin" can also be very successful in the market in certain situations and at least in advance is not a losing strategy, namely a strategy, not a tactic.

I want to know why I should sell other EAs for $10 each,

if you have your own grail that is REALLY milling $3,000 in 2 days?

Equity on page 14 minus equity on page 1 = $7,530 - $4,440 = $3,090

I wonder where the logic is coming from :(

goldtrader >> :

I want to know why I should sell my EAs for $10 each,

I wonder where the logic is coming from :(

That's the game.

goldtrader >> :

I want to know why I should sell my EAs for USD 10,

The logic does not add up :(

We don't see equity here. We only see the balance.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>
I don't believe that many of those I see on this forum for at least a couple of years are still trading as beginners with a constant lot. That's utopia in its purest form. The lot should definitely vary.
It's not about the constancy of the lot, it's about the rationale for its variation. If the reason for increasing the lot is only a few losses and nothing else - it's a long way to nowhere. I don't consider martingale a dirty word either, but its use must be very well calculated.

Rayder69 >> :

We don't see equity here. We only see balance.

And we do :)

The 3rd line from the top in the middle on the screenshot.

Reason: