What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 12

Figar0 >> :

Thank you. for the interesting idea))) Just choosing a gift for a man who probably has everything, except a pig like this)))

I wouldn't risk it.

))) thanks for the pep talk, not a bad smile at the end of the day.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Thank you. for an interesting idea))) Just choosing a gift for someone who probably has everything, except a pig like this)))

You're welcome. When you have such a cool sovaneg, the only thing left to "have" is a pig like that, because you already "have" everything else. And the mumps will come in handy for relieving nervous tension when the amount of dough exceeds the limits of your mind.....)))))

What kind of people are these days!!!

A man shares his joy, opens up his soul - and you take him in the mud. You don't want to support them, encourage them, but you get embittered, and then you'll be doing the right thing and not doing the right thing.

he didn't give us a chance to be happy for him, unfortunately...

Skymaster >> :

1. TP-10. SL-500 (although it is not fucking necessary in this kind of trade), the distance between the next deal is 20.

2. will open a lot size of 10. That is all. That is all. And based on this situation TP should be adjusted.

If it is Ilan it should not work there with stops it is disabled there on the move, and the pipstep is cool 20 standard 30 and 40 actually at martin Ilan, if the last version at you certainly martingale does not give it, jammed Ilan_Hilo_RSI this version at you?

If it is let me see it, although you don't have to, not really interested in....

Piligrimm >> :

A man shares his joy, opens up his soul - and you take him in the mud. No, you don't want to support and encourage them but you get embittered and then you have to do or say nothing.

Nah...if he's a real councillor, he won't be flapping...he'll keep his mouth shut!;)))

Piligrimm писал(а) >>

A man shares his joy, opens up his soul - and you take him in the mud. No, to support, encourage, and so he will get embittered, and then he will be in the business and without the business to flub.

Sorry, I didn't know that the soul is an advisor....... And I didn't know joy was pictures like this..... ))))

LeoV >> :

Sorry, didn't know soul was a councillor....... And didn't know that joy is pictures like this..... ))))

The soul has not been discovered! Mysterious it is!!! ))))))

Reason: