What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world?

The Expert Advisor has been working on real account since April 7 this year up to now. However, at the moment I am writing this post, several more orders might have triggered.

martingale? be careful!

Pipsing on EURCAD?

Looked more closely - no, just yesterday I saw a very similar picture of pips on this pair...

I'm not a stopgap trader, and the margin is 700 c.u. out of 6k, he might as well just give him a nose job.

No. not martingale. It's exponential work. If you do not have enough available funds, the exponent is automatically deactivated and starts pulling out the depo by pulling the TP. It is difficult to call it "writing". Some orders are hanging for 5 days. All in all, I have been polishing my Expert Advisor for a long time. Now it seems to be working like clockwork.

Work is carried out simultaneously on 6 pairs. As the deposit grows and the risks decrease, you can connect everything. I checked it on the tests, and it is true.

Skymaster >> :
No. not martingale. It's not martingale, it's exponentiation. If you don't have enough free funds, exponent is automatically deactivated and starts pulling out depo by pulling out TP. It is difficult to call it "writing". Some orders are hanging for 5 days. All in all, I have been polishing my Expert Advisor for a long time. Now it seems to be working like clockwork.

It works exponentially. How does it work?

The right straight line. Have you tested it on what?

zfs >> :
Correct straight line. Did you test it on what?

It's not from the test, it's from the real one. I tested it in the MT4 tester. Well, it's stupid to post drawings from tests. It doesn't draw anything like that. This is from the real world.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

It's not from the tests, it's from real life. I tested it in the MT4 tester. Well, it's silly to post drawings from the tests. It's not the kind of thing that draws. This is from the real world.

Can I see not a picture, but account coordinates and login?

Swetten >> :
Can I see the account coordinates and login instead of the picture?

>> It is possible. What do you want to know? To copy trades? ;o) In a bit later. When I get to my computer. My memory is a leaky one, eaten up by Forex :o).

Reason: