What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 18

JB007 писал(а) >>
Everything..... Dropped to practically zero. Too bad.... Welcome to the real world !

Not many people here doubted it. Where did this information come from, did the monitoring take place?

Trading account number: 148648
Investor Password: sm13sm06sm81
Trading server: SIG-Lite.com

initial deposit 2700.00 (raised to 7750) - currently 80.20.

Looks like this account.

I went off the deep end. It's good to have a cent account - I didn't lose much.

Xupypr >> :

I went off the deep end. It's a good thing I've got a cent account - I haven't lost much.

That's what I mean about the equity dynamics! The balance is nice, but if I take profit, no way!

Rayder69 >> :

That's what I mean about the equity dynamics! The balance sheet is nice, but if you take the profit, bollocks!

Of course taking a profit is good. But the main thing is to manage the work of the EA, not to stupidly watch its pathetic attempts to stop the trend against itself!

JB007 писал(а) >>

It looks like this account.

That's right, it is. It's worth paying attention to the expert's comments. It's not convenient to kick a man when he's lying down, of course. But:

>> I made a cool expert... What do you think of the work... >> it's been a long time coming, what a great job I've done. >> check out the pictures.

Ugh.... Take an Expert Advisor, which is the epitome of martingale by adding a share to the loss and averaging, and screw it up by increasing the lot size exponentially ...) Clownery.

>>I'm not selling anything to anybody, and I'm not selling anything...

And judging by the account number, he was trying to sell it to someone.

JB007 >> :

Trading server: SIG-Lite.com

That's why I didn't want to monitor it, motivated by problems registering.

Light, not REAL. That is, the author himself was not sure of what he wanted to convince everyone.

You can't fool the public here.

Money loves silence, any kind, that's all there is to it....

another ruined fate, and happiness was so close a pity, no irony

JB007 24.04.2009 23:43

Номер торгового счета: 148648
Пароль Инвестора: sm13sm06sm81
Торговый сервер: SIG-Lite.com

начальный депо 2700.00 (поднял до 7750) - на сейчас 80.20.

Похоже этот счет.

It's a different account.

Although the fate will be the same

Reason: