Casting for the team.... - page 4

a team is a good thing... I used to dream about it myself... But as practice shows, just bringing a few people together on an amateur basis, even with solid experience, is not very promising...

You need a strict organization, a clear division of duties and the attitude to each other, not as good acquaintances but as colleagues...

The solution is to set up a firm, pay everyone a salary and demand it ... Otherwise, it's just a kindergarten ...

Mathemat писал(а) >>

"Command" with two "m's" - only in English, but in Russian with one.

Hello, LP. That's a bummer. I wouldn't dream of it.

It's really hard for me to write here because of the bans. That's why I'm answering in a pile...

:)

Q:Is there an image?

A:I have an idea. There is a need to do a lot of research. There are ideas how. All the ideas are new. Well at least I haven't read anything like that.

Q:Age.

A: Bullshit.

Q: W)

A: Integer, do not worry, all points schit. The main thing that was not crazy, and at the same time a moderately maniac, the programmer will be needed to implement a high-performance calculation ... Floating point. Including in a distributed environment.

Q: You don't seem to have enough knowledge? And experience. :)

A: Yes, exactly so ... Let's keep it that way because what difference it makes...

Q:You yourself... But we are.

A:Yes, I agree, but who with this approach, let him answer what is spline interpolation and which methods allow to get real smooth curves without overfolding.

Future questions:

Q: ... ... ...

A: Yes, I know, I'm not qualified for you.

Q: News ... and Outputs

A: This is just an example of the range of tasks - for these two, we do not need a tool to predict the results of the news, but only their timing.

Q: Develop your own trading system? Like MT.

A: No. I don't need it.

Q: When?

A: Everything will rock without any hurry. There's no hurry. I will look for, as I was advised, but just thoughtlessly to unite is only to slow each other.

Q: Experience in leadership.

A: A lot.

LProgrammer >> :

It's really hard for me to write here because of the bans. So I'm kind of answering in a heap...

What did you do that you got banned for?

I ain't never been banned before.

I just sometimes forgot my password and had to re-register (

sab1uk писал(а) >>

What did you do that got you banned?

I've never been banned.

I just sometimes forgot my password and had to re-register.

15 times.

guys... i've been away on business for a couple of days and i opened the computer and oops... it's a hilarious thread... but come on, keep laughing!!! keep writing!!! -камеди-клаб О-Т-Д-Ы-Х-А-Е-Т!!!!

the funny thing is - the platform is .....MQL
)))

Vinsent_Vega >> :
team is good... I used to dream about it myself... But as practice shows, just bringing a few people together on an amateur basis, even with solid experience, is not very promising...

You need a strict organization, a clear division of duties and the attitude to each other, not as good friends but as colleagues...

The solution is to set up a firm, pay everyone a salary and demand it ... Otherwise, it's just a kindergarten ...

If they do not smoke, the goat has no need for an accordion... A man wants to involve clever people for free and reap the benefits, but clever people do not need it, they can trade without foolish invitations to join forces... As a rule, they do not need it anymore

Korey >> :
the funniest thing is the platform .....MQL
)))

+1

TheXpert >> :

It is possible to be a financially secure honest taxpayer.

People seem to be grown up, but still believe in fairy tales.

FxPro2 >> :

>> without these silly invitations to unite

well, they are not so silly... We just recently discussed the subject of merging several experts into one (to budimir: it's even funnier there, by the way)... i don't know about combining into one, but it would be good to diversify capital between several experts from "smart people"... I would gladly entrust some funds to an expert from Figar0 or, say, Mathemat... I think that would be more reliable :)

Reason: