Casting for the team.... - page 14

LProgrammer >> :

This advisor only searches for, some, something... :) using a genetic algorithm... It's an emulator of manual trading...

Oh, man, I thought it was really good.

LProgrammer >> :

The goal of the project ( mission so to speak ) is to create, trading robot, with a drawdown level of 0.01 - 0.1% ... Self-learning on the one hand and for example "understanding" what is the news and weekends ...

The drawdown level is certainly too low, what should the profit be then, 1-10%, in this case, it's easier to bank on the interest and not bother.

And about the self-training EA and the "understanding" of the news, quite a realistic goal, and not from the realm of fantasy

storm писал(а) >>

Of course the drawdown level is too low, what should be the profit then, 1-10%, in this case it's easier to go to the bank with interest and not to bother.

And about a self-training Expert Advisor and "understanding" the news, it's a realistic goal, and not from the realm of fantasy.

Good question. :)

In my opinion the profit is not as you wrote it depends on the drawdown... And by the way, why do you think that with such a drawdown and the _optimal_ lot and with the _optimal_ capital you'll have a small profit?

I think the situation looks a little different.

LProgrammer >> :

Just learn it as a slogan - it's the law - "money is not a motivation" ...

If anyone doesn't agree with that, go and write your dissertations and research papers on psychology and psychotherapy. :) You'll get a Nobel Prize.

Why is everyone so uneducated and so sure that their neurotic view of everything is truer than that of other people who have spent their lives studying it... I repeat, for the lame-duck, "money is not a motivation" If a student at a psychology and psychotherapy institute said that... ...even if it's fertilized and wrapped in whatever words he uses, he'd be kicked out of the exam... :)

:)

for the very poor, money IS NOT MATIVATION because it is just paper and paper cannot motivate a person to act. money is a Means (direct or indirect) of achieving everything in the world.

a man wants to drink milk and this desire leads him to action (there is a motive) for this he needs to put on clothes (Bought for money and go to a shop if it is not a madhouse) money is not a motive but without it a man will starve to death this is for the very poor

And what, the casting isn't over yet. The models haven't defiled yet.

Vinin >> :
So what, the casting isn't over yet. The models haven't even walked the floor yet.

Of course not. There's only a couple out of 100 and it's not that easy.

the organiser was beckoning with advertisements for a brighter, non-contact future, but it turns out they're recruiting for hand massages((

fate писал(а) >>

for the very poor, money IS NOT MATIVATION because it is just paper and paper cannot motivate a man to act money is a Means (direct or indirect) to achieve everything in the world

a man wants to drink milk this desire prompts him to action (there is a motive) for this he needs to put on clothes (Bought for money and go to a shop if this is not a madhouse) money is not a motive but without it a man will simply starve to death this is for the very poor

Do I have to tell you again? How many times will you understand? ... Money is not a motivation and whatever words you put around it, it is. What do you think you're doing, discovering America? He wants milk... so if I promise him money he'll do a better job... That's stupid... Fuck it, I'll try to explain it from the other fucking side - if money were a motivation, the higher the salary the better a person would work. So the question of social arrangement is totally fucking solved and so is the question of productivity ... !!! And solved by the great fate... Oh gods! Shut down the research institutes and scientific programs that study this motivation, that develop methodologies to incentivize (read exploitation) increased productivity... Corporations pay real money for this research... And he knows everything... And men don't know...

fate писал(а) >>

Of course not, you only need a couple of people out of 100 and it's not that easy.

:) You won't believe what I've got to choose from... I mean, you don't even have to choose... was...

We are so happy for you.
Reason: