Casting for the team.... - page 6

Spring 2039.

Evening

MQL Forum

First post nickname - Z99Programmer

Casting for the team....

1) At least 40 years programming experience. Programming area is not important.

2) Great desire to make robot. :)

3) Age between 75-80 and 99 . Please do not ask for younger people .

10) Since I myself am a programmer quite highly skilled, very high requirements for candidates in the field of programming as such is not required. But in the team apart from the programmer it would be desirable to have.......

Mischek писал(а) >>

Poor guy, have you ever tried bears in real life? ... Why do you all come here? By the way, I haven't heard a single post from you... :) All you do is comment. With a smart-ass attitude... I remember when you posted about mistakes in MT... Not even knowing what mistakes you're talking about... Get out, travel the world, you're a millionaire... Go to the Canary Islands, Bali... because you'll die in this virtual world. Batanik... Provincial... :))

1-0 to mine

Mischek писал(а) >>

:)

LProgrammer >> :

By the way, there hasn't been a single post from you with a thought in it... :) All you do is comment. You look smart.

Kick me too, I suffer from the same vices, and my wife says I look too smart in the kitchen and smoke instead of the Canaries... :))

granit77 писал(а) >>

Programmer, kick me too, I also suffer from the vices described, and my wife says I smoke too smartly in the kitchen instead of the Canary Islands... :))

Money is the criterion ... If you don't have money, you look too smart... :)

LProgrammer >> :

Money is the criterion... No money means nothing for your smart-ass looks... :)

No, brother, no. But a smart face is capital, they can lend you money for it. And a cheap tie looks better on a smart face than an expensive one on a dumb one.

LProgrammer, the idea of creating a project team is old, reliable, has a huge, quite obvious advantage and is bound to bring results. The only thing is that starting an organisation with the topic of "casting" does not seem right. And the term has not caught on with programmers, it is persistently associated with something else entirely. It does not need to be started at all. Look, read, who and what he writes, take away for themselves, if I may say "candidates" (you have them to work with) and write them in a private / email or organize a small closed forum where you can thoroughly make suggestions.

Now about the main thing - the essence of the proposal. Well, you just do not have it. The old Vedas and yoga teachings say that you should not focus on the result, you should always focus on the way to it. The path is the only thing that matters - it's the path that completely defines your result, and that's the only thing. It's not the result that defines the path, it's the other way around. So offer the guys a good idea, if you have one, do not spare it, and you will not even notice how your colleagues are working efficiently alongside you, drawing up a plan to capture the world in a good sense of the word (this is a kind of joke, for those who have not understood).

Yes, and never judge anybody, i.e. do not divide yourselves with a list of criteria into good and bad, fit and unfit. It's a huge responsibility, requiring always more than you have, and how do you know who's good for you? But if you know it, i.e. know such "little things", you must already know for sure all the ins and outs of the market :o)

PS: sorry for the offtop

LProgrammer, get Misterchek and Granit to join your team.

If I do, they'll all come running to me.

How about we divide the forum members in advance? Just to be fair

grasn писал(а) >>

LProgrammer, the idea of creating a project team is old, reliable, has a huge, quite obvious advantage and is bound to bring results. The only thing is that starting an organisation with the topic of "casting" does not seem right. And the term has not caught on with programmers, it is persistently associated with something else entirely. It does not need to be started at all. Look, read, who and what he writes, take away for themselves, if I may say "candidates" (you have them to work with) and write them in a private / email or organize a small closed forum where you can thoroughly make suggestions.

Now about the main thing - the essence of the proposal. Well, you just do not have it. The old Vedas and yoga teachings say that you should not focus on the result, you should always focus on the way to it. The path is the most important - it's the only thing that completely defines your result, and this is the only thing. It's not the result that defines the path, it's the other way around. So offer the guys a good idea, if you have one, do not spare it, and you will not even notice how your colleagues are working efficiently alongside you, drawing up a plan to capture the world in a good sense of the word (this is a kind of joke, for those who do not understand).

Yes, and never judge anybody, i.e. do not divide yourselves with a list of criteria into good and bad, fit and unfit. It's a huge responsibility, requiring always more than you have, and how do you know who's good for you? But if you know it, i.e. know such "little things", you must already know for sure all the ins and outs of the market :o)

PS: sorry for the off-topic.

No need to apologize ... :) It's not an off-topic. Not at all!

Of those who write here, I, to my great regret, no one is interested. Once again, unfortunately, I didn't see ANYTHING at all interesting. I'm sorry, but it couldn't have been otherwise...

I need people who are confident in their abilities... Just like I used to be. Otherwise it just won't work. These people need to be motivated to succeed.

Reason: