[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 5

Please help, or at least just give me an answer!

I want to try an EA. More accurately, it's not even an advisor, it's just that, more like some research. Maybe it will seem naive to some, and maybe not. But I haven't found any successful and stable traders using any MTS based on patterns. That's why I have doubts about the existence of such patterns and the reasonability of searching for them.) Its idea is very simple and consists in trying to find the best ratio of profit and stop values, as well as the time intervals, through which the orders will be opened for both directions and for the currency pair traded. The criterion is the profit value. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer, but I can roughly see the following algorithm: We take an arbitrary time interval, for example, 10 minutes and the minimum possible (allowed by brokerage companies) values of stops and profits. Using the history, we fix profit for the last month on the EUR/USD pair. Then the profit value is increased by one and so on. - all possible profit/loss ratios (or for example up to 300 pips). Then the same with 10 minute intervals and so on. Then we do the same with other currency pairs. As the result we compare profit and drawdown values of all possible variants and select 4-5 most successful ones. Trading as such consists of opening orders in both directions at specified time intervals with specified stop and profit values. The matter is that I traded manually using this strategy, experimenting with different values of profits and losses, and the results were very impressive. Sometimes there are failures, but with constant deposit size (if take profit periodically) they are compensated by profit. If I wanted to trade with a certain profit, I would have to risk a certain sum to gain some profit.

I want to find the optimal ratio of stop orders, time intervals between open positions and currency pairs, which is almost impossible to do manually. We need an algorithm. If you can not help me with calculations, please help me at least to create MTS, which would simply open positions in both directions (or at least in one direction) at specified intervals with specified values of stop orders and explain in a nutshell how to change these same values. I would be very grateful!

Rnolm писал (а) >>

If you can not help me with calculations, please help me at least to create MTS, which would simply open positions in both directions (or at least in one direction) at specified intervals with specified values of stop-orders and explain in two words how to change these same values. I would be very thankful to you!

Such an MTS already exists. Here it is:

http://autograf.dp.ua/

It is very clear and detailed, not even in two words.

Comrade programmers! I'm exhausted already. Please write an EA for opening positions when the price crosses a moving average. The lot is variable. Type of Moving Average - SMA. For moving average, it is necessary to change the period and shift on the X-axis in bars. Open a short position - when a bar is open above the SMA, and when it is close below the SMA. Long position opening - when opening a bar below the SMA and closing it above the SMA. Close a position at an opposite crossing. WHEN A POSITION IS CLOSED, A POSITION IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION IS OPENED. Also we need the ability to set the duration of the EA. In MT4, there is an Expert Advisor Moving Averige, but the principle of opening-closing positions is different. I cannot change it myself according to the needed rules, it turns out nonsense. It looks like it would be much easier to write a new one. Somebody should help me.

No one will a priori make you a losing Expert Advisor, because it can only be used for training purposes.

Therefore, the best thing to do is to do it yourself, which will give you the experience and the result.

Moving Average is a very good basis for a first EA. Somewhere there is even an article about the process of its creation.

However, if you want to, you don't want to learn, and you want to get a doomed Expert Advisor,

I suggest that you order it for money.

granit77 писал (а) >>

No one will a priori make you a losing Expert Advisor, because it can only be used for training purposes.

Therefore, the best thing to do is to do it yourself, which will give you the experience and the result.

Moving Average is a very good basis for a first EA. Somewhere there is even an article about the process of its creation.

However, if you want to, you don't want to learn, and you want to get a doomed Expert Advisor,

order it for money.

What makes you think this EA is a drain?!!! Are there any non-draining ones out there?

angor писал (а) >>

Why did you suddenly decide that this EA is unprofitable? Are there any non-draining ones?

C that all the programmers here started by writing their EAs based on moving averages crossover.

(I, however, am an exception - I started with ADX, but the result was the same :))

If you don't believe me and want to learn from your mistakes - please, find Sergei Kovalev's article "My First Grail", there such an MTS is given.

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

C that all the programmers here started by writing their EAs based on moving averages crossover.

(I am, however, an exception - I started with ADX, but the result was the same :))

If you do not believe me, and want to learn from your mistakes - please go to "My First Grail" by Sergey Kovalev, where such an MTS is given.

Thank you! I have read the article and although I am not a programmer and am far from programming, I agree with the conclusions in general. As for my EA, I don't do mechanical trading in the full sense of the word and don't want to create an MTS. But I want to do more mechanical trading, where possible, to save my time and probably nerves. Evaluation of fundamentals, expected volatility, analysis of current model, selection of lot size, plus intuition, when everything is fine and intuition tells you that you'd rather drink a beer than stare at the monitor - how do you write that in a code? I trade this way and do not know how to do it another way. If we wait for the MA crossing, it would be silly not to use an EA for that. To be honest, I do not even look at the results during testing because the real results will be different anyway. I need and want my EA to open and close positions reliably, i.e. it must work out all the signals. If someone wants to help, please review the code of the Expert Advisor. It should open and close positions exactly as I need - when it crosses the SMA and opens the opposite one when it closes the position. I feel it is doing so, but sometimes I miss signals to close positions and end up losing money. For those who do not mind to test, please advise what it may be due. Maybe someone has already encountered this problem.

Files:

Hello. I would like to thank the programmers from fortrader.ru very much. I myself am a total zero in programming. I can only change the parameters that everyone understands, and maybe something else for small things. I am telling everybody that. I have not got any tips on this forum, neither on Alpari, nor on other forums. They all pointed their noses somewhere, candlesticks were arrogant, and Mr. Kim I.V., who is well known and respected here, mocked with me when I asked to slightly modify his EA posted on his website in the "free" section. (Well, it's okay, the Earth is round). But the guys from fortrader.ru have several times remade their EAs at my request, without making fun of them........ I have decided to ask for help once again. The algorithm of the attached EA is almost clear to me. Questions: Why has it stopped working after some time (or maybe the number of trades?) and had to be restarted? Can someone make the timeframe parameter changeable? For the EA to open trades not only on 1-minute candles, but on 5,15,30,60 min? Can anybody at least give us a decent, decent answer?
Files:

On the subject, I don't understand. Who can help write an advisor, free of charge.

There is a clear system that needs to be automated. Who do I ask?

The idea is this, in short: order opens, buy/sell, in a certain position of the indicator. The indicator produces different signals to buy or sell. The buy order is closed and the opposite sell order is placed, according to the indicator's signal. (reversal) etc.

Can there be a similar advisor, advise...

with respect to those present.

Murman писал основу..

and I'm a bullshit photocopist)

that's what it's all about... maximum number of profitable positions in a row = 169

i think it's beautiful)) i'll have to run it on the demo

but there's probably a small problem with inaccurate timing...

+ I'm a little dumb, but there is room for improvement, imho:

// 1. if the open lot is pending for more than 24 hours and 10 seconds (10 sec delay to open a scheduled lot normally),
// then kill the lot in question at the market price... ??? they are usually fucking unprofitable... although there are exceptions ;)
//
// 2. If we're at profit 5, then scroll stop (+1) to the opening point and scroll profit (+1),
// in this range and we do it until it bounces out... ??? We have some confusion here too, if we suffered a drawdown, then we went through
// to the profit, closed... and we look at the chart and there is a huge trend
//
// 3. A slippage of 2-3.
//
// 4. Checking that there are no more than 2 positions open (it is necessary to enter it into variables... it is insurance against losing a deposit...
// with a deposit of 200 no more than 1 position (based on stoploss))

Files:
don_2.mq4  4 kb
Reason: