Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 8

to OZO

..... it looks like MQ has gone too far, they were advised to add structures first and only then go into the wilderness

what exactly about vertical lines?

Thank you very much for the stochastic EA

It's a bit awkward to ask, but still, if you have time, see if you can build another stochastic in addition to the existing version with the stochastic, but not from the standard indicators, and attached below DiNapoli (again, the opening of the deal by crossing the trend with the line %K). I just thought I could figure out how to attach it myself, but I lacked the knowledge and experience. If I wanted to know how to implement a custom indicator in my EA, I would need to rewrite the function for calculating the indicator in the EA body or I should just specify the condition for searching of the indicator by name. I apologize in advance for such ridiculous questions - I'm not an expert in programming.

Good day! I'm very glad I found your Expert Advisor - it's a very good guide to working in channels! I personally have one problem. I wanted to find out if it's only glitches on my computer or if it is really so... ( I tried different versions of GTerminal. The current version is V7betta)

The problem is: GTerminal is only on one pair. I declare the line as sellstop (for example), the price goes down, touches, signal, order - everything is fine! Then I manually close the order. I again indicate the line as sellstop, the price goes through the line - silence..., I indicate it as sellstop 33, for example, "OK!", the price breaks through and again silence ..... Only one thing helps me to exit and go back to MT4. In this case the line, which was not triggered, worked. I want to ask, how to avoid it, because it is not so comfortable to reload, and it looks like all is "OK!" while in the morning I see, after a night I have correctly placed lines and the price was, was but gone... even worse, what long-range sl didn't shoot out....

Regardless of whether my problem is solved, thank you very much for your development!

Is there an option of just issuing a sound. There is no need for an order. Just issuing different sound alerts for buy and sell.

to Prival

all signals can be obtained in the Alert window form :
if you allow an EA instance to trade with manual confirmation in its properties.
= the order window will pop up with a sound, if the window is closed the position is not opened.
so I didn't think it was necessary to generate sound signals, but I was asked.

Alert window ALERT = commands alert and alert ma (==line name) were added by V7betta1 /4th page of this thread/,

crossing the price or MA
better take V7betta4_stoch /p.7/.
it signals by line_alert_count=3 here no more than 3 times per bar.
messages are the same: "line alert" (inconvenient).
does not work in subwindows (underdone)

judging by your question there must be some errors, I checked it briefly, (there may also be something in the sense of signal criteria inconvenient).
but the errors of what I posted have not yet been reported, and I myself have not noticed.
(except for the lack of documentation)
a funny thing happened to me as the author -
using GTerminal as a study desk taught me graphical analysis so much that I stopped using the desk
so GTerminal is kept on hold "maybe someone will need it",
(I was sure that alert and alert ma commands work)

there is one inaccuracy. When switching timeframes, the pause line jumps. Although I do not use this tool directly. The only task is to give an audible signal.

to Prival

ALERT_ONLY=true,

signals on chart order lines without trading (and without the "pause" line)

Order lines do not change
ALERT_ONLY=false - trade.
max_alert=3; //maximum number of signals (on each bar), if =0 there will be no signals

For example, in the sub-windows of the indicators you can put a line, for example buystop, and get an Alert signal on its crossing.
Indicators of sub-windows are written in the Expert Advisor in the function bool indicator(int w)
-indicators of the main chart are prescribed separately in the function bool first_line(string s,int u_d,color col) //(difficulty MT-4)

Korey >> :

to OZO

what exactly on the vertical lines?

Hooraaaaa.... back on topic

Place 2 vertical lines (through the chart and all indicator windows) ahead at the desired time and open an order (0.1,2,3 ... lot) when the first one is reached

on reaching the second one we should be able, if the line coincides with a signal from one of the indicators

Close all orders regardless of the result when the bar is closed

Close unprofitable

Close profitable

Close partially

e.g. morning flat from here

Reason: