Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 2

Good afternoon. Can you please tell me how to run the EA in test mode? I decided to test it on Saturday. I drew the trend lines as per instructions. I have visualization on start. Not a single trade. I did not see any trendline objects in the chart window of the test run. Consequently, no deals. What did I do wrong?

to argus_pit1

Possible difficulties in the tester.

I had it when the tester itself was destroyed, e.g. from toys of children and different.
(Try rebooting, then if necessary reloading.)
Also when the tester collapsed the lines were jumping. Again a simple reset (NOT refill ) of the MT-4 helped.

The graph is not going - it happens with the tester that when you start it is paused immediately. respectively click >>.

If there is no >> in window - it means that tester's window is too narrow and >> button is "gone" without warning.

Also:
Version 2 has a vertical red "PAUSE" line which to the left of the market prohibits trades, to the right allows.
Move it to the right.

Advisor allows only one trade up and one trade down. (In order to bring up the will)
If the previous one is not closed in this direction, there will be no reaction. Tickets are displayed in the upper left corner.

P.S. Antivirus software scratches MT-4 and its parts. You can see events, deleted antivirus objects.

Good afternoon Alexander! Sorry to bother you again. But I really like the idea of the Expert Advisor, it may make the work much easier. I have downloaded new MT4 c Metaquotes, i.e. the last version 215 build. I created an EA, compiled it, thus excluded the reason of tester's destruction I put the EA on EurUsd(H1) window and let it trade. Started the tester - window EurUSD(Visual) appeared With a vertical line everything is ok. I move it to the right (pause) and it becomes thick to the left (thin). However, resistance support lines drawn on the source chart are not translated in EurUsd(Visual); therefore the procedure k=ObjectsTotal() in the SearchWorkLine() function always has a value of 1 (only a vertical line is found); when I slow down the tester and create objects in Visual, SearchWorkLine finds them but does not execute trades. Perhaps, everything will be fine in real time. What is the mechanism of trendline transmission to the tester? After all, even having thrown a normal mouwing onto a chart, it is not present in the tester (visual). Thanks for the quick response. My ICQ 255963976 Sincerely Piotr, my version with the animatronic is not an option. I have re-loaded the MT4 and run the tester EA, my NOd32 has not reacted in any way. The text has ObjectSet(Pause_name,OBJPROP_TIME1,ObjectGet(Pause_name,OBJPROP_TIME1)+Period()*60); I think it should work as a line breaker in Visual / I have changed it - it doesn't work

For unknown reasons, the EAs in the article and in the forum are not working in the tester.
I am sending the working file right now. I have no explanation for what happened yet.
AP

P,S.The first post of the thread is not correct, so here.

Files:

How does this manifest itself? Just downloaded the file from the article, it compiles normally.

to Rosh

No effect on trade, haven't noticed.

And people have started to complain about testing.
Some of them have stopped testing at once, and some have problems with different launches.
Yesterday I urgently sent a personal copy of the Expert Advisor I am working with via direct mail and posted the same one here in the branch.
The recipient writes that it also does not work and crashes the tester.
It's not clear - everything is fine with me, but I've already seen this mess with others.

Errors:
In the tester lines
a) bounce to an arbitrary place.
b) disappear.
c) do not allow renaming - when you enter the name of the line, it not only bounces,
but also stays under the old name TrendLinexxxxxxx.
If only these errors occur, MT-4 can be saved by reloading, after which everything is normal for some time.

d) The testing is broken because of the Expert Advisor: indicators are not attached.
If this error occurs, nothing helps.

However, other Expert Advisors work.
The error is floating, from start to start. - From graphics in the tester and on different computers it appears differently.

I don't know what is the reason.
I have no idea:
1. Alleged tester? The only significant difference between these EAs in terms of Tester functions is creation/deletion of graph lines with long names
I.e. this is when you change the list of objects from the EA.

2. Allegedly viruses/antiviruses are slowly scratching?

3. my mistakes?

I think the problem is with the 213 build, which had an error with line addition. There are places in the EA

string             txn="TICKET="+DoubleToStr(_B,0)+" "+_name+" DATE="+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),
                   TIME_DATE)+" TIME="+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS);

try replacing them with the following

string             txn=StringConcatenate("TICKET=",DoubleToStr(_B,0)," ",_name," DATE=",TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),
                   TIME_DATE)," TIME=",TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS);

to Rosh
Thanks! will change, indeed concatenation is safer.
However, users have written that yesterday they downloaded MT-4 from mql4.com, i.e. build 215, but my EA has crashed testing.
I.e., sorry, I forgot to tell you that when you receive a complaint, the first questions - what build, and what Windows,
who you're running under, what antivirus, look up antivirus events...

Tester , a fix for the situation.
As the EA trades correctly, but some comps don't work in the tester, here is an urgent patch.

This version has always worked steadily in the tester, including weekends.
Opening lines are not removed, they remain on the chart. They say it's convenient.

P.S. All lines should be TrendLine type!

Files:

GTerminal with indicators.
Beta version.
Indicators only those that are inserted into the Expert Advisor.
Namely:
RSI
CCI
WPR
Momentum
Force Index
DeMarker
ATR
OBV
MFI

The number of bar on which the indicator is checked is set separately as start_indicator =1.
I.e., by default it is checked on the second bar[1], because on the first one the indicator moves the nose.
But we will find reasons to set start_indicator =0.
Indicator period is the same for all indicators, it is set in extern Perid_Indicator, by default =14,
as in the standard call.
Other parameters are not changed.
It is necessary to ensure that the period in the window corresponds to the period in the EA properties.
These inconveniences are caused by limitations of MQL-4/MT-4. We are waiting for the 5th version.
In the tester, the Expert Advisor properties can be changed using the button on the "Expert properties" panel.

Operation:
It can be opened and closed by the main chart price or by any indicator.

Chart orders can be differentiated by an arbitrary symbol.
This means that several lines of the same purpose can be set.
For example, lines "BuyStop", "BuyStop 2", "BuyStop Tp=100 SL=50 sfsf", "BuyStop bla bla Tp=300 SL=100 ", etc.
It is better to put the window number, from top to bottom (with a space).
This means you can put different chart orders in each window.
The first one will be executed on the one triggered.
For example, we put SlBuy on the main chart and "SlBuy 2" in the "SlBuy 3" window.
Please note that if you leave any non-triggered opening lines, they will probably open an order as soon as the previous order
close the previous one. Watch your lines!!! Make sure the Expert Advisor recognizes lines -
A "O.K." or "tp= sl=" appears below the mouse pointer

On some computers in the tester, previous versions of the EA sometimes did not work)))
The reason is that the tester, again, sometimes mistakenly processes moving/removing graphical objects from the EA.
I.e., the reason is that the tester is still being polished.
We could also be more careful in working with lines, i.e., write the Expert Advisor more carefully, but it is not clear yet in what way to be careful)).

Therefore, the Expert Advisor is copied as follows: Pause, and cleaning of triggered opening lines is prohibited during testing.

All lines are TrendLine!

Test it.
Good luck!

Reason: