Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 7

to OZO

1.then more specifically - close all orders regardless of the result? (what else could be suggested?)
such a line was planned, everything is there for it, but it is not implemented, because it is not clear why.
If I want it for intraday futures, what should be the trigger time - according to line position == start or middle of a bar or something else?

2. If the version on the forum is the latest, then it should be the latest of those posted.

Korey писал (а) >>

to OZO

1.then more specifically - close all orders regardless of the result? (what else would you suggest?)
Such a line is planned, we have everything for it but it has not been implemented because it is not clear why.
If for futures within a day we need it, then what would be the trigger time - according to line position == beginning or middle of a bar or something else?

2.If the version on the forum is the latest, then it must be the last one you posted.

Close all orders regardless of the result when the bar closes

Close unprofitable

Close profitable

Close partially

Do not open/close within the time frame stipulated by the lines

Open only minimal positions in the interval limited by the lines

Open within a limited period only if divergence preceded it

Open only if the oscillator was out of the level before it ...

Open only if there is a signal of a certain type, for example, High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]

Triggered by the opening of a bar in order to set an order of size ...

Trigger on the next line to increase/decrease position, if previous position was winning

to OZO

how urgent would be desirable?
by all accounts we will see the mt5 in september.

Korey писал (а) >>

to OZO

i do not know how urgent it would be?
by all senses in september we will see mt5.

If i want to place order on a certain time, it would be desirable ...

I like your semi-automatic system very much. But MT5 may be a pain in the ass, especially if I start working with DT

but if you allow to enter simple signals (like High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]) into the Input parameters, and the Expert Advisor will include them into the code itself and correctly process them .... A beginner will feel much better at once ...

to OZO

good idea (it's feasible)
...when writing the EA I was thinking more about a training batch than real trading, that's why it has lot and order limits.

As far as the training desk - Poster (set of combinations) so you can set the shapes of Japanese candlesticks-formations and accordingly commands for entry-exit.

This is the first stage of mastering the language and understanding trends, candlestick patterns, and analysis of events displayed by these dependencies.

I can't attach the Wordboard file.

It was actually a table.
Trend elements
you can put each element in a separate cell (constructor)
........................................................................................................................................2 3-bar | 3-bar | 4 | 5 | Graphical .................................................................................................................................................................................................. image (bars in each cell)
Each completed bar is considered together with
the previous one and define the Formation. To enter a position you have to open it
in the direction of the Motion Formation. Coordinates of Close and Open do not matter.
Movement Formation:
Bullish ............................................................................................................................. High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]
Bear........................................................................................................................ High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]<Low[i+2]
Pause Formations:
Compression Formation ............................................................................................................High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]
Expansion Formation (absorption patterns) ................................................................... High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]<Low[i+2]
Extreme Formations:
Bear Pivot ..........................................................................................................High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&High[i+2]>High[i+3]
Bull Pivot ................................................................................................................Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]&&Low[i+2]<Low[i+3]
To pause or close a position, the Expansion Formation bars in
must move beyond the previous Formation. For:
Bullish Formation Low[i+2]<Low[i+3]
Bearish Formation High[i+2]>High[i+3]
or reversed Formation through Extremus Formation
Bearish.........................................................................................................................................High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&High[i+2]<High[i+3]&&High[i+3]>High[i+4]
Bull...............................................................................................................................................Low[i+1]>Low[i+2]&&Low[i+2]>Low[i+3]&&Low[i+3]<Low[i+4].
candlesticks
Further candlestick structures (effective on D1):
"rising after rest"
"sunset after a rest"

etc. ...

More complex combinations:
digital
Estimate candle compression (doj) (Close[i+1] - Open[i+1])/(High[i+1] - Low[i+1]);
"if the body ratio BY ABSOLUTE VALUE of the last candle (not zero) to
its range is greater than the sum of body ratios to ranges of 2 "",
of previous candlesticks
(the difference of quotations is taken by absolute value) then we expect correction of the Movement"
((Close[i+1] - Open[i+1])/(High[i+1] - Low[i+1]))>(((Close[i+2] - Open[i+2]) + (Close[i+3] - Open[i+3]))/((High[i+2] - Low[i+2]) + (High[i+3] - Low[i+3]))

etc.п. ...

Next CANDLE CODE

posters are not possible in MQL-4(((

Why do you need Word? - the names are enough

Hello. Is it possible to include in the Expert Advisor the construction of trend lines on stochastics (i.e. opening a position when the %K line crosses the trend line constructed on it)?

CROT писал(а) >>

Hello. Is it possible to include in the Expert Advisor the drawing of trend lines on stochastics (i.e. opening a position when the %K line crosses a trend line drawn on it)?

here, with stochastic on the Main Line (%K)
Just in case, I remind you that stochastic parameters are specified twice - in the EA and in the indicator itself.

Korey >> :

to OZO

how urgent would be desirable?
by all accounts we will see the mt-5 in september.

Looks like MT5 won't be around for a while. Can you help with the vertical lines?

Reason: