profitability 43! - page 29

I understand, of course - to make a joke, to put my mind at ease. But it's already 28 pages... I wish we could find a new topic.

"The film, part seven - you can eat here as I haven't seen the previous six..."

Figar0:

And let's arrange a mini scalper championship on this brokerage brokerage demo with 1 pip spread, the winner will get the moral right to sell his EA more expensive than delyus and proudly write in the description "EA winner of the first World Scalper Championship"), the buyer will come))

Let's agree on the rules and start next week. 5 days will be enough? What do you think?

It's not a bad idea, a couple of additions:

- we need at least a week to prepare (imho), some rules/conditions need a few hours/days of formation/adjustment,

- We suggest to ask BC management to arrange minimal prize money. After all, this is advertising for them...

- and it's not fair: Delus already rigged ;)

Stinger:

Here is our monitoring:

An indiscreet question: Have you tried counting the LFL in points? (unfortunately, the monitoring does not tell you this)

goldtrader:
Serg_ASV:
delyus:
What about monitoring on onyx? Would it be better?

Let's monitor - I don't mind...

So, Delus, waiting for the promised monitoring...

Apparently we won't have a year's worth of tester reports or monitoring for a couple of weeks...

Figar0:

And let's arrange a mini scalper championship on this brokerage brokerage demo with 1 pip spread, the winner will get the moral right to sell his EA more expensive than delyus and proudly write in the description "EA winner of the first World Scalper Championship"), the buyer will come))

Let's agree on the rules and start next week. 5 days will be enough? What do you say?

I've seen something like this on private blogs...

Of course it's possible, with the only rule being that there are no rules.
And not for 1 week - but for say, a month, to test their sustainability, or else someone's "va-bank" will get away and everyone else will be left far behind.

And you do not need a sponsor - participants simply pay the winner 5-10 quid each to the purse.

Well, if there are willing, let's hold an amateur championship scalpers/greeders/other criminals/whatever (as long as the demo account is not cut off), a week to prepare our meat grinders. Start on April 28, involved all comers, the only rules are the same starting depot, posting a password prior to start, and the total finish time (I think for such a hardcore does not need more than 2 weeks).

And the prize, as for me, and does not matter, "proud" title of champion of the international (I hope that at least from neighboring countries participants will be found) championship "ragers", already cool))) Aim for myself to "kill" delyus : ) Let's go get ready?)

Figar0:

Well, if there are willing, let's hold an amateur championship scalpers/greeders/other criminals/whatever (as long as the demo account is not cut off), a week to prepare our meat grinders. Start on April 28, involved all comers, the only rules are the same starting depot, posting a password prior to start, and the total finish time (I think for such a hard crews do not need more than 2 weeks).

And the prize, as for me, and does not matter, "proud" title of champion of the international (I hope that at least from neighboring countries participants will be found) championship "ragers", already cool))) Aim for myself to "kill" delyus : ) Let's go get ready?)

Then you have to choose a brokerage company with a spread of 1 pip - it is either ForexPrivat or ForexGen - take your pick.
The amount of the initial deposit let it be 5 000.
Only the final deposit will be evaluated.
The most important rule - no rules!!!

But be warned at once - be modest to reach the end and not to lose at the maximum risk, or the MACD sample will win :-)))))

So let's choose a brokerage company (I personally prefer ForexPrivat) and go ahead!!!

XXXXn (as reported by natlam) is too fluffy, probably lures Pips players, then when you try to withdraw money accounts are blocked, but the money is not given, blacklisted.....
So I'm for ForexPrivate, I have not heard anything about them yet (I have not heard anything about them at all - who knows something about them, write in private or by e-mail at least)...

(Ctrl+A)

Serg_ASV:

So let's choose a brokerage company (I personally prefer ForexPrivat) and go ahead!

Is not it easier if everyone in your brokerage company or in the one that he likes, that is, who gives a shit who is in what brokerage company, even if the real one?

The most important thing to determine the rules, which to date are as follows:

1. Initial deposit $5000

2. Started on the 28th April 2008.

3. On the basis of the best result, winners and losers are determined on 17 May

3. Before the start, each participant publishes account details: server, login, investment password or monitoring URL.

Let it be FPrivat, it's all the same to me, the conditions are the same for all. And be careful in judging the VC, we may make a mess of this thread and our venture. We have already decided on a brokerage company.
Reason: