Elite indicators :) - page 179

traderduke:
Mladen,

I tried the 1 bar back and its a killer. Your right I should be happy with the fact that it can win, "in Backtest'. I'll try it demo then live and I'll let you know how it performs. I have added the MACD and Keltner Channel to the entry and exit, it seems to help. The Keltner has an ATR input added and the MACD is a non-repaint.

I'm providing the ea system to all in an effort to payback and payforward.

Remember the image I posted earlier was a "RENKO-10 pip test"

Please test and lets keep in touch.

Thanks again for all your guidence

Ray

Maybe only take trades when 2 or more timeframe swinglines agree? It would at the least be a good alert for manual trading the swingline indicator I think.

Files:
all_agree.gif  13 kb

mladen,

I love your MA centered bands, but they seem to work best when there is a correct half-cucle figure in the inputs, and in another thread u suggested using 1/2 of the cycle period that is caluculated from the corona cycle period indi.

My question is this:

On 1H tf's its tough to keep up with watching corona cycle period and adjusting it possibly every hour in the MA bands input (to stay current and optimally accurate).

Could u possibly take the most recent MA centered bands /w alert indi and actually build into the corona cycle period calcs so the indi can use that (and always be using the correct half-cycle period) instead of having it be an external input?

MUCHO GRACIAS!

relevant indis attached

Odysseus

Inverse fisher transform of RSI indicator

Inverse fisher transform of RSI indicator

Would be possible an alert for this indicator when switch to blue o red and when exits of the colors?

Thanks

A "variation to the theme"

T3 deviation. The original idea came from Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich (the guys that are were held responsible for one of the "mix ups" (without their intention or error, I might add) : in order to speed up original Tim Tillson's T3, they made a change in T3, and that code somehow was considered as an original. I am not taking sides in this case since, in my opinion, they did improve the T3 (they even showed everybody what they did) and only the coders that coded T3 after them "forgot" to mention the change and who made the T3 a bit faster) but we had a situation when we were comparing metatrader versions of T3 that did not match indicators on tradestation, metastock, and so on ... Using the T3Original parameter we have 'both worlds" so we can decide what to use

Now about the T3 deviation : even if at a first glance it resembles to standard deviation, the way it is calculated is different than the standard deviation and it is anything but a smoothed standard deviation (I guess that it was not made till now on metatrader because it needs 36 extra buffers to calculate it)
Here is a comparison of standard deviation and T3 deviation
And one implementation of it : a variation of Bollinger bands using T3 and T3 deviation (1 hour version on a 15 minute chart in this example)
PS- one parameter that might need an explanation : AllowNegativeDeviation- since the last step of calculation uses one more T3 smoothing (one of 6 used in deviations calculation) a negative deviation can happen and then bands exchange their places. In order to prevent that (even though those situations are interesting) setting this parameter to false prevents negative deviations

some jurik mods

Did a jurik mod of Macd high low mtf with arrows and with pearson spearman correlation on the correlation indicator you can choose between spearman or pearson correlation, it draws stop loss lines along with buy and sell arrows when overbought or oversold, the overbought and oversold lines are adjustable in your external parameters

extern double Level = 0.9;

extern double Level_Ex = 0.8; .

Hi

Hello Mladen, allways thanks:)

Please add MTF and 80 level cross arrows and 20 level cross arrows.

sorry my poor english:-(

Files:
tii_rlh.mq4  7 kb

colored bars

mrtools

mrtools:
Did a jurik mod of Macd high low mtf with arrows and with pearson spearman correlation

What is an indicator wich colour bars on your chart?

bbjurek

Mtf

Hi Mladen

Multi Tİme Frame

İnterpolate

Files:

Mtf needed

HI Mladen,

i found this interresting trend signal indicator

can you make some magic and turn it into multi time frame..

really appreciate your work.

PS..i only have the ex.file

sorry for the inconvenient

best..

Files:

bbjurek:
mrtools

What is an indicator wich colour bars on your chart?

bbjurek

Bbjurek,

Indicator is TTM Ssa bars posted them somewhere in this section but can't find them so will post them here again! t For the TTM ssa bars to work need it and SSAof price in indicators folder and SSA dll in experts/library folder.

Files:
Reason: