Elite indicators :) - page 132

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for your outstanding work. Would you like to explain me exactly how does the indicator draw the fibs? Can it be done by hand by using the previous week's candle?

Hi Dr. House,

for example, nice picture with period 21. Thank`s for sharing.

Patona

Files:

Doc,

Good work. I see you are not lacking courage to hop into the coding world. Welcome to it

regards

mladen

Fudo,

Here you go One additional parameter and one changed : the additional parameter is ShiftLabels - if set to true it will shift labels to the right, otherwise it will be the same as before.

Changed the way how BarForLabels parameter works : before you could enter only positive values, now you can enter negative values too. Negative value moves the label to the right, positive to the left
regards

mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mLaden,

I'm using the TZPivots indicator which is quite good. The only problem I have with it is that the labels (S1,S2,S3 etc.) are set at start of day, so in later sessions they aren't visible on the chart. Is there a simple way to fix the code so they are justified on the right side of the chart? Sorry to trouble you with this.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Fudo
Files:
tz_pivot_1.mq4  24 kb
tz_pivot.gif  26 kb

mLaden,

It works great.

Many thanks!

Fudo

mladen:
Fudo,

Here you go

One additional parameter and one changed : the additional parameter is ShiftLabels - if set to true it will shift labels to the right, otherwise it will be the same as before.

Changed the way how BarForLabels parameter works : before you could enter only positive values, now you can enter negative values too. Negative value moves the label to the right, positive to the left
regards mladen

mladen:
Doc,

Good work. I see you are not lacking courage to hop into the coding world. Welcome to it

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen

i'm really poor on coding, but anyway i understand enough to modify something...but i'm far far far away from you

Best regards

Doc

From May 2010 issue if TASC, Sylvain Vervoort's article "Smoothing The Bollinger %b" indicator

Some more information can be found here : TRADERS’ TIPS - May 2010 and here http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_Docs/2010/05/Vervoort.html
Files:

Laguerre + - DOC SW

Hi everyone,

same soup another sw version...

cross of 2 laguerre (plus and minus di)

Explanation:

Blue bar : when 2 laguerre cross and green line (laguerre plus di) is above 50 level and red line (laguerre minus di) is below 50 level

Navy bar : when 2 laguerre cross and the green line or the red line are not in the correct position compared to the 50 level

Best regards

Doc

Indy help

Hello Mladen

Attached is a currency strength indicator that I would like to use on my IBFX and Forex.com MT4 platforms. It displays properly on FXDD and FXpro but it wont display at all on the other two.

I like thids indy because unlike others it shows strongest pair on top in descending order.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Be Well,

Louis

Fractal Indy

Hello again Mladen,

A couple of weeks ago I asked for a fractal indy that would take the fractal of a higher time frame and show its position on a lower time frame chart.

The indicator you sent did that but I now realize that that was not what I was looking for.

Let me better explain. I need a multi time frame fractal based indy that will paint an arrow on a lower time frame chart based on the actual candle that confirms a complete fractal signal.

Standard fractal paints (forms) at the OPEN of the THIRD candle in the swing. I want indy to paint a permanent arrow at the exact open of that third candle from the higher TF chart on a lower TF chart.

In the attached pic the indy would show (with an arrow) the open of the # 3 candle on that 1hr chart on a1 - 5 - 15 - or 30 min chart.

I think you get the idea.

As always - Many thanks in advance

Louis

Files:
fractal.gif  51 kb
Reason: