Harmonic Trading - page 99

One can prolly trade EURO off this chart, if 2480 breaks soon. Or trade it with this one pattern, which I shorted with good results so far, Id say a lil discrepancy is allowed for 886 retrace on C point

Files:
eur4h.gif  29 kb

Dollar Index WEEKLY possible setup.

Files:
usdx-setup.gif  29 kb

yep that looks solid on NZD/USD, Im buying it back at the bottom too.

hi mates

first i would like to thank you for sharing your ideas.

here is possible sell setup in nzdusd with elwave analisis of mine.we just get a reversal sign in daily tf so the entry and sl level can be those, shown in the pic....

hi all

back to posts #961 and #972.updated chart 17july

kamyar:
i missed this nice buy as i were waiting for the minimum condition of an ideal AB=cd be completed i mean (exact AB=CD be fulfilled)as u can see the price moved back as soon as it hit the 0.618 fibo level.

so i personally think we should wait more and see teh price action in coming days.for now i have no idea just one:

at the moment we have consolidation in usdjpy because of the double top in this area.who knows this DT may prevent the price to go higher or it may be broken.

just my 2 cents

possible EurUsd Butterfly

First let me thank everyone that has contributed to this thread Kaymar your thoughts and explanations are veriy clear and conscise and Profitable

Hear is a possible Butterfly have a doji on the 4 hr. What do you guys think?

Once again thanks to you all I am learning so much.

Files:

Some cad setup

hi kamyar ..

I know this not a elliotwave thread ( i wish there was one on this forum i wish to learn more above wave setups) since you also sometimes post about a-b-c and ew i have this for cad on 15 min from my own ew engine i think cad could drop from here or brekout above resistnce ..

regards

eacan.

Files:
cad.jpg  139 kb

EACAN:
hi kamyar ..

I know this not a elliotwave thread ( i wish there was one on this forum i wish to learn more above wave setups) since you also sometimes post about a-b-c and ew i have this for cad on 15 min from my own ew engine i think cad could drop from here or brekout above resistnce ..

regards

eacan.

AS ALWAYS WHO KNOWS........

kamyar:

AS ALWAYS WHO KNOWS........

thanks for posting charts i worked on a very minimal engine hoping to make it much better in future lets see how it all comes and as always thanks for posting charts and analysis ---

best regards

EACAN

Reason: