Harmonic Trading - page 103

ahmad1360:
about MM line use attached indicator

Hi

Dear Kamyar i am very intested to say thanks for your useful helps.

i do not know anything about MM indicator.would you please explain it or

introduce somewhere or book that i can use it for MM indicator.

thanks

hi

the MM lines trading system is one the famous trading systems that i personally dont know a lot about it and i do not trade with the system i just use the lines as strong res. sup. levels for extra confirmation on my PRZs there are alot of articles and books and indicators regarding MM lines trading system.the attachments are all i have about the system.check them out

cheers

kamyar

Files:

THANKS SO MUCH..................

You are a very smart trader......

Have a god trading day

Cheers

Ange

Thanks Kamyar

kamyar:
hi

the MM lines trading system is one the famous trading systems that i personally dont know a lot about it and i do not trade with the system i just use the lines as strong res. sup. levels for extra confirmation on my PRZs there are alot of articles and books and indicators regarding MM lines trading system.the attachments are all i have about the system.check them out

cheers

kamyar

Kamyar thanks alot.

regarde

Earlier bullish gartley on gbpusd worked perfectly.

Again, GBPUSD - Bearish Gartley - 4hr charts

Files:

indicators

hi, great thread and great work

could someone post all the indicators from this thread in 1 place please

i have harmony_05,harmony_azz and harmony_zigzag ex4 indicators but they even dont load in mt4 (i have a_zz and zigzag)

is there time limit for use of those ex4 indicators or something else is wrong

can someone post corect and latest indicators please

Harmonic trading books...............

Hi all,

I agree with deepdrunk, it would be easier to put all the available download files (i.e, indicators, books, tips...etc...) in 1 place !

After a deep search in first pages of this thread, I didn't find the book "Harmonic Trading of the Financial Markets : Volume one" edited in 2004from Scott M.Carney (i.e, NOT his first book "The Harmonic Trader").

Thanks

Rgrds

Ange

forexian:
Earlier bullish gartley on gbpusd worked perfectly. Again, GBPUSD - Bearish Gartley - 4hr charts

forexian thanks for posting your knowledge it is very helpfull wish you good trades.

EACAN

Ange:
Hi all,

I agree with deepdrunk, it would be easier to put all the available download files (i.e, indicators, books, tips...etc...) in 1 place !

After a deep search in first pages of this thread, I didn't find the book "Harmonic Trading of the Financial Markets : Volume one" edited in 2004from Scott M.Carney (i.e, NOT his first book "The Harmonic Trader").

Thanks

Rgrds

Ange

hi ange

so sorry.i thought u were looking for the harmonic trader book.that one ur looking for is not available for free(at least i have not found it).

about gathering all tools,books and so on,we need a hereo to do this .

it is hard to put it all in 1 place but can someone just post harmonic indicators that he is using

Reason: