Harmonic Trading - page 153

ziko i do think u soon will be amazed on the power fx market can show it will show u teeth like a shark and newbies will freeze like a ice cube and wonder what went wrong, i think its ok to recomend trades but what u do in a public forum is in the upper edge so i think u should do some thoughts about it. If u remmember i told u once its not the time to buy/sell zig zig high/lows i think its time again not to do it ofcourse i can be wrong but i think traders keeps positions until december before holiday, also in december they get their bonuses if they are making nice profits.

sailor

sailor,

I exaplained b4 that I only risk 1% per setup and no more than 5% at any point of time,

this is my 4th week of live (no hindsight) setups here

first 2 weeks made +600 pips

last week -100

this week +150 pips

my 2 GBPUSD sell setups are still open (they are the only ones open),

1 of them risking 2% and the other risking 1%, so my total risk is 3%

and as I said these are all live no hindsight trades which I think no one is doing here in the forums

I like to see the trades posted..........

I appreciate that as I can follow what he is thinking.......

Definitely there is a risk for someone to take the trades he posts...... each must come to his own conclusion and not rely on another.....

What I would like to see........ LOL... is a couple more charts with a commentary....( and I well realize it is time consuming)

Good work in this thread........!!!!!!!

its cool to se u trade with money managment and u may take it as u want but this was a pretty nice learning area original started by kamyar credit to him, i have no more comments all the best to every 1

sailor

sailor:
its cool to se u trade with money managment and u may take it as u want but this was a pretty nice learning area original started by kamyar credit to him, i have no more comments all the best to every 1 sailor

I didn't obstruct any learning here, posting POSSIBLE setups have been always a common thing here but people posts them without putting their entry/stops/exits so u can categorize setups posted in this thread in 3 categories

1- setups with no entry/stop/exits and no explaination of when to enter/exit (majority of setups here)

2-setups with entry/stop/exits and with explaination of why these entry/stop/exits were selected (none in this thread)

3-setups with entry/stop/exits and no explaination of entry/stop/exits (the way I'm doing it)

so I'm not obstructing any of these categories to be posted, I only took around 17 setups in last 4 weeks, my average posting per day is 4-5 posts/day so I'm not cluttering the thread

ziko offered alot of helps and i have learned new things from him. I bet most of the people who are new also did. Anyway, i still have no idea how he places his entry(which i wanna steal the skill from him) Hope to see ziko's more entries. hehe.

sailor:
its cool to se u trade with money managment and u may take it as u want but this was a pretty nice learning area original started by kamyar credit to him, i have no more comments all the best to every 1 sailor

Ok so' stop to continue to make criticism and instead put something costructive......

stopped on GBPUSD for -100

I did a mistake and didn't held the USDCAD long enough coz I tried to reduse my risk on the GBPUSD, if someone is still holding it then congrats for +150 pips up till now

a bearish bat on GBPUSD H4

entry-> 1.8776

stop-> 1.8850

Files:

ziko123:
stopped on GBPUSD for -100

I did a mistake and didn't held the USDCAD long enough coz I tried to reduse my risk on the GBPUSD, if someone is still holding it then congrats for +150 pips up till now

a bearish bat on GBPUSD H4

entry-> 1.8776

stop-> 1.8850

Hi Ziko I am still short on cad ......uaoooooo ...and on daily is still valid bearish butterflay on cad

dirk:
Hi Ziko I am still short on cad ......uaoooooo ...and on daily is still valid bearish butterflay on cad

great trade with approx 4:1 Reward/Risk ratio

Reason: