Harmonic Trading - page 157

USDCHF bullish gartley H4

entry->1.2566

stop->1.2522

targets-> 1.2661, 1.2746

Files:

adding another short EURJPY here @150.60, average now is 150.16, moving stop to 151.16

Zup?

Hi,

could you tell me what's the latest ZUP version (now i'm using v39) and where to download and find info about configuring? I've looked this thread top to bottom and got a litte bit confused and my father, who speaks russian, probably want know a thing from it... Maybe you know how to set up tolerance for rounding fibs/pasavento for greater accuracy (or not show fibs just pure ratio like for non-fibs)? Also how to set up ZUP to trace deeper in past?

Best regards and TIA for help!

Zup

here is a more recent version

Files:
zup_v45.mq4  181 kb

mebbe just start to use it on your chart and you will get the hang of it, I have no idea as I am not knowledgeable in the Russian language

padamfx:
I have the instuctions on how to use the older versions of Zup v30 but, with the new editions to Zup v45 where can I get the instructions in english. All the directions are in russian or something. Help unlock the great potential of this indicator. Also can someone help find the instruction for the Gartley Reversal Auto.

post the indicator so we can translate,

Blaiserboy:
here is a more recent version

dont think its works ..

padamfx

can u post the indicator that u show in the chart plz?!

Instructions on how to use Zup v45

I have the instuctions on how to use the older versions of Zup v30 but, with the new editions to Zup v45 where can I get the instructions in english. All the directions are in russian or something. Help unlock the great potential of this indicator.

Also can someone help find the instruction for the Gartley Reversal Auto.

Gartley Reversal Auto indicator posted now.

Hadrys:
Hi,

could you tell me what's the latest ZUP version (now i'm using v39) and where to download and find info about configuring? I've looked this thread top to bottom and got a litte bit confused and my father, who speaks russian, probably want know a thing from it... Maybe you know how to set up tolerance for rounding fibs/pasavento for greater accuracy (or not show fibs just pure ratio like for non-fibs)? Also how to set up ZUP to trace deeper in past?

Best regards and TIA for help!

http://www.workmanworld.com/StratoblasterFormula/Downloads/tabid/142/Default.aspx

The old version of the instruction (eng)

http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=373&st=0

The new version of the instruction (rus)

Files:
zup_v46.rar  29 kb

Is that english version different that in yours pdf? That's crazy to be logged on everywhere to have access to something, even not knowing what...

Can't handle yours v46 like I'd want to but with these translations am starting to get it from v39! Besides in v46 texts on the lines are upside down... any ideas how to turn them on (pasavento bla bla bla at)? Can't see anything...

Thanks for help!!

Reason: