Harmonic Trading - page 149

msyed11:
Thanks to Gator and Leutzuro for responding to my inquiry. I have been trading with FXCM, for last few months. In the beginning I made some money, but last few weeks, It looked as if they are trading against me. They will take the price to some level to stop me out and even though the charts on netdania or other website never showed the price went to that level to stop me out. That's why I am looking for some MORE HONEST FOREX broker. I shall try InterbankFX demo, as you suggested.

I think if some other members share their thought and experiences with their brokers, it shall be helpful for the members of this group and we may benefit from their feedback

I don't have metatrader software, Do I need to buy it?

I know the BOSS (Kamyar) has not cared to reply, but I see he uses metatrader for his charts examples.

My other questions was about the best software to use these harmonic patterns. or does some brokers or trading plateform offer it as one the feature on their plateform.

I have not fiquered out how to import data inot Harmonic Analyzer yet.

GOOD INVESTING TO ALL

M

For the best brokers i suggest FXSOL

and for the best brokers using metatrader you can usE MIG here is the site

www.migfx.ch

Regards

Loonie

Hi Ziko,

I make the Bearish Butterfly on the Loonie incomplete and there is still room for some upward movement before the pattern is validated. The CD leg should be 1.618(1.1457) or 2.618 of AB? Correct me if I am wrong.

So entering a position at this point would be exteremely dangerous, as the extension of AB can go to 2.618 level (1.1718).

I have marked both on the chart.

Overall the Swissy has more potential for upside movement with the rally on Friday supressed only by the Median Line on the weekly chart- potential fall back on the Swissy I think will be limited to around the 1.2480 area but the potential upside is now towards 1.2820 and eventually 1.30 and more.

I mention the Swissy because this is a $ rally although we may see some pull back this week I think it will be very limited and the $ should continue upwards at its first opportunity. The highlighted boxes on my chart show areas where the CCI trendline has crossed the zero line- You will note that the movements at each point have been quite strong and in one direction.

Files:
loonie.gif  36 kb
swissy.gif  34 kb

Chunnel

Hi All,

I think there could be an interesting pattern developing here.This could also turn out to be a Bearish Butterfly. With both the potential CD legs marked.

Fiber is also interesting with a poor Bullish Butterfly like pattern- although the price did bounce off the 2.24 Fibo ext of the BC- we could see it go to 3.618 level.

Potential Bullish Crab on Euppy.

Sorry- I made a mistake on Fiber the target should be the 3.618 fibo. See later Fiber chart.

Files:
chunnel.gif  27 kb
fiber.gif  28 kb
euppy.gif  31 kb

lava:
Hi Ziko,

I make the Bearish Butterfly on the Loonie incomplete and there is still room for some upward movement before the pattern is validated. The CD leg should be 1.618(1.1457) or 2.618 of AB? Correct me if I am wrong.

So entering a position at this point would be exteremely dangerous, as the extension of AB can go to 2.618 level (1.1718).

Hi lava,

I don't enter a setup at the extreme price, that is why I don't care if the pattern is perfect and exactly following the fibo calculations or not,

I wait till the pair reverses, so my entry is @1.1328, stop @1.1385, price now is 1.1372 so if it continues up my entry point will also move up, I'll only lose if price dips to 1.1328 and then back to 1.1385

ziko123:
it was obvious they want to run stops around 1.2500 in EUR and around 1.2750 in CHF

USDCHF was up 7 days in a row with 300 pips gain, it went down only yesterday and give only 30 pips of those 300 which means buyers are still holding and not taking any profits testing sellers patience,

I'm setting stop just below the EURUSD july 17th low of 1.2457

it looks I was correct in moving the stops, EURUSD is now @1.2531, USDCHF is @1.2702,

currently:

EURUSD -> -25

USDCHF -> -20

GBPUSD -> +50

USDJPY -> +30

all positions are still open

Hi Ziko i am still short on CAD ,confirmed by bearish butterflay on daily and 4h timeframe

dirk:
Hi Ziko i am still short on CAD ,confirmed by bearish butterflay on daily and 4h timeframe

I'm still waiting it to trigger @1.1328 (daily pattern)

ziko123:
so currently

EURUSD long @1.2555, stop 1.2450

USDJPY short @119.45, stop 120.30

USDCHF short @1.2685, stop 1.2785

GBPUSD long @1.8585, stop 1.8485

so stops are roughly 100 pips from entry, no more stop move

closing 1/2 position GBPUSD @1.8645 -> +60 pips, moving stop to BE on other half

closing 1/2 position USDJPY @119.04 -> +40 pips, moving stop to BE on other half

cad DAILY

Files:
cad16.gif  14 kb
cadchaos16.gif  15 kb
cadeliot16.jpg  114 kb

Hi k1_kayvan , thanks for your chart ......Mt predictor is EOD or real time ?

Thanks

Reason: