Harmonic Trading - page 145

kowal666:
dear ZIKO, Correct me if i'm wrong but you canceled your trade audjpy after entering it... 88,75 was hit before

hi mates

i dont with wht language i should tell ZIKO that do naot quote.if u want to do this plz go and make a new thread for it.by this way u just make all confused.y u treat like this.this thread is for learning and sharing the stuufs.u can do any thing u want but pl do it in the place.a frindley suggestion.make a new thrae for u r fantastic signals?!?!?!and plz put u r live trades do not post scam.

and the felow traders:

we r here to learn and trade manually find the patterns and entries by u r hint and tricks.

ZIKO DO NOT POST SCAM AND DO NOT WASTE OTHERS TIME.

ZIKO POST GEEN SCAM EN VERSPILT ANDEREN NIET TIJD.

ZIKO NE SIGNALENT PAS SCAM ET NE GASPILLENT PAS D'AUTRES TEMPS.

ZIKO ΔΕΝ ΤΑΧΥΔΡΟΜΕΊ SCAM ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΣΠΑΤΑΛΑ ΑΛΛΩΝ ΧΡΌΝΟΣ.

ZIKO NON INVIANO SCAM E NON SPRECANO ALTRI TEMPO.

Hi Ziko

Forgot To Say,if U Dont Know How To Make A New Thraed Ther are Many People Here Who Can Learn u How To Make A New Thread And Post U R Stuffs There.

hey KAMYAR,

Sorry my anglish is far to be perfect, i'm from poland. I couldn't understood your point... I hope i didn't ofense you in anyway, my foughts are oposite i fing YOU are the BOSS and i can learn a lot from YOU. I start my real account and don't want to lose all at begining. My propose with new topic was to make some order... Now here is mix (learning with 'ho will make better pips').

With bestregards to ALL, and wish a LOT of profits!

ok, next post clearify your point, thanks for support

kowal666:
hey KAMYAR,

Sorry my anglish is far to be perfect, i'm from poland. I couldn't understood your point... I hope i didn't ofense you in anyway, my foughts are oposite i fing YOU are the BOSS and i can learn a lot from YOU. I start my real account and don't want to lose all at begining. My propose with new topic was to make some order... Now here is mix (learning with 'ho will make better pips').

With bestregards to ALL, and wish a LOT of profits!

ok, next post clearify your point, thanks for support

hi mate

u did nothing wrong man.i just told those to ziko we had the same problem before with this guy and he wants to do it again

and i'm not the BOSS.i started the thread to share the expriences freely and as i said many times before we r here to learn as much as possible .

u r welcom and i wish u the best and many pips.

kamyar

thanks,

Yes i know problem i read whole topic from begining. And Ziko, i can see your knowlage is fine, but please give some charts with explenation, what pattern you see, from where is your enter,stops and so on... If you don't want then OK, and let this prosals with just a numbers will be in another topic, then we will have some order

With best regards to all,who make good profits... :>

ok, let's back to busines.

I post earlier a USDJPY with AB=CD pattern. Now some explenation, why i fing is good moment to enter (maybe a litlle off topic,but we must have some confirmation for enter).

Price is below EMA10,EMA50. MACD is below0 , RSI is below50, STOCH good signal too. but i don't fill good with this candle-hanging man...

Enter on sup1 and target on sup3 i fing will be good levels. SL at res1 i fing is a little high, but it could be

p.s. sup3 witch isn't visible is 119,11

sorry,mistaken it's not hanging man, but something i can't remeber.. (found it pricing pattern)

Files:
usdjpy_m30.jpg  128 kb

kowal666:
dear ZIKO, Correct me if i'm wrong but you canceled your trade audjpy after entering it... 88,75 was hit before

I'm so sorry, yes the bid made a low of 88.73 but my entry didn't trigger because I subtract the spread for sell and add it for a buy,

It is my mistake, I should have looked at the chart instaed of depending on my trade getting triggered or not,

anyway this one is a loss for -> -45 pips

thanks for confirmation,

now i'm looking forward for profit from usbjpy, lets look what will be... :>>

best regards.

one quastion, is it often that trading with harmonic is almost always oposit to trend of higher timeframe?

kamyar:
hi mates

i dont with wht language i should tell ZIKO that do naot quote.if u want to do this plz go and make a new thread for it.by this way u just make all confused.y u treat like this.this thread is for learning and sharing the stuufs.u can do any thing u want but pl do it in the place.a frindley suggestion.make a new thrae for u r fantastic signals?!?!?!and plz put u r live trades do not post scam.

and the felow traders:

we r here to learn and trade manually find the patterns and entries by u r hint and tricks.

I really don't understand why he is not sharing !!!!!

the problem that some came here to learn and only earn knowledge !!!!!

others are learning and sharing.

Regards to u all

hi all,

what do you fing about eurchf from my previous post #1436. For now it's still ok and holding PTZ, even technical indicators poits to slowdown of trend...

Reason: