Harmonic Trading - page 69

kamyar

Crab on eurusd H4 ?

Can you explain me what is it "Crab at 16"

harmonic

Thanks ShadowWz!

You are a good programmer and very fair!

What does it mean?

In post #27 kamyar attached the gartley map. Can someone please tell me what the figures represent. ex AB=CD (0.382/2.240). Does this mean that the that CD leg can be a minimum of 0.382 and a maximum of 2.240 of leg AB?

Files:
gartley_map.gif  18 kb

archie:
In post #27 kamyar attached the gartley map. Can someone please tell me what the figures represent. ex AB=CD (0.382/2.240). Does this mean that the that CD leg can be a minimum of 0.382 and a maximum of 2.240 of leg AB?

no no archie I think that these are the harmonic complements to each other like ideal ab=cd pattern is when you have c at 0.618 of ab and d at 1.618 of ab so that would be AB=CD (0.618/1.618). This is true for all patterns. This is how i understand the harmonic space. If you want something to be harmonic it has to be completed with counterpart that fits into it, it's like when you play an uncomplete accord on a piano and it feels not good then you add one another note and it creates harmonic sounding unit. So are these patterns they have to have some complementary properties to be harmonic.

Hope I have helped

have a nice day

Mariko

ShadowWz:
Hi,

"there are many ways of making money" - and i also can sell my indicators ,but the reason i don't do that,for example - kamyar share with us his knowlege/experience and most credit goes to him and of corse to any user wich contribute to this post.

- this my opinioin and thats why i post source code now,after ziko123 started "sell" his indicator.(so you can see there is nothing special in this indicator, only hours of work)

Cheers.

Well, There is nothing wrong in selling an indicator which I believe is different from other indicators,

try opening the EURUSD daily, attach your indicator and nothing shows up !, attach my indicator and u will c a bearish butterfly,

your indicator was unable to pick a very clear butterfly which I posted just after the gap in the asian market last night and even before kayman posted his eurusd chart, u see the difference!

maniek:
kamyar

Crab on eurusd H4 ?

Can you explain me what is it "Crab at 16"

Hello maniek,

it means that the crab has formed 16 bars ago so it ends on the 16th bar from the right.

mariko

what can i say - you got me &)

ziko123:
Well, There is nothing wrong in selling an indicator which I believe is different from other indicators,

try opening the EURUSD daily, attach your indicator and nothing shows up !, attach my indicator and u will c a bearish butterfly,

your indicator was unable to pick a very clear butterfly which I posted just after the gap in the asian market last night and even before kayman posted his eurusd chart, u see the difference!

Hi,

Length = 14(for anyone who wish to check)

Cheers.

Files:
example.gif  15 kb

ziko123:

guys please do not offend each other, as I see it you can do whatever you want as long you do not violate forum rules. Yes it is true that your indicator is different from shadow's indicator it works differently as it finds the most recent pattern only and there is no reason and no sense in discussing which one indicator is better because everything has its positive and also negative sides. I think thou that shadow knows that by posting the indicator all forum members can further work on it and improve it. More brains, more wisdom. The indicator was done for members to serve them and help them.

mariko

ShadowWz:
Hi,

"there are many ways of making money" - and i also can sell my indicators ,but the reason i don't do that,for example - kamyar share with us his knowlege/experience and most credit goes to him and of corse to any user wich contribute to this post.

- this my opinioin and thats why i post source code now,after ziko123 started "sell" his indicator.(so you can see there is nothing special in this indicator, only hours of work)

Cheers.

Thanks ShadowWz.

Reason: